Recent content by JavyMontoya

1. JavyMontoya

Pedalnetics RJM PBC/6X Aux2 - 2 Button Ext. Switcher On Top of Unit

Yeah, I saw one being sold with a PBC/6x on Reverb, never heard of em either. Hopefully someone chimes in.
  2. JavyMontoya

Pedalnetics RJM PBC/6X Aux2 - 2 Button Ext. Switcher On Top of Unit

What's Up! I wanted to see if any Mastermind users have used this external switch: https://pedalnetics.com/product/rjm-pbc-6x-aux2/ It's designed to be placed on top of a PBC/6x - seems pretty cool to save a little space on a tight board, but I wanted to get some user feedback on the feel or...
  3. JavyMontoya

Your PBC6X / HX Stomp set ups

Wow that's killer! You could put on a clinic lol. That's helpful thank you. I think to keep it minimal, I'll use the hold functions for page switches and changing banks. Your set-up rocks man!
  4. JavyMontoya

@PianoMan NVM, I think I see it's a hold function with the Bank Up?
  5. JavyMontoya

I'm getting my feet wet here and this really opened up my eyes. Thanks for sharing this, to share all that work is super helpful. How are you switching pages?
  6. JavyMontoya

Using the Split Mono feature in the PBC/6X

I ended up using 2524 and they sound great. Thanks for the help! Does using the Insert Loop in Split Mono Mode work the same for the 4 Cable Method or is the Insert Loop best used as it's originally configured for quality of signal and noise when using 4 Cable Method? I may be sharing the...
  7. JavyMontoya

Mastermind PBC/6x and Boss FS-7

THANK YOU! Executed! Did not see the baby global checkbox. Sooooo badddd a$$$$$$$$$! Much appreciated, love the unit.
  8. JavyMontoya

Mastermind PBC/6x and Boss FS-7

Hey Masterminds, I'm going through the Mastermind Editor and I don't think I'm understanding if, or how I can do this: Can I utilize the Boss FS-7 to switch banks up and down when in the Presets mode and when I'm in the Loops page of the Functions mode of the preset, set the FS-7 to control...
  9. JavyMontoya

PBC/6x Insert Loop Buffer

Thank you, got it!
  10. JavyMontoya

PBC/6x Insert Loop Buffer

General question for clarity. In reading the manual for the PBC/6x it states, "the insert loop buffer stays on at all times." Does this mean that regardless if the Insert Loop is engaged or off, there is always an output buffer driving through the insert loop, to the main output and into the...
  11. JavyMontoya

Perfect, thank you both! Would hate to spend all this time wiring up the board as pristine as possible and mitigate the optimization the PBC has with the wrong cable.
  12. JavyMontoya

Recently bought this incredible unit. Will be here this Monday! Question on this, should these TRS Y-Cables be constructed with instrument cables? Will capacitance of normal TRS cables be different than instrument?
Back