Recent content by Jeremia Berndtsson

1. J

PBC/6X with EBS Flat Plugs

Yes, they will fit! You have to make one angled up and one down, so the cable on the one that is angled up will have to go first up and then down of you understand.
  2. J

PBC/6X and Micro.clock

Hi! Anybody using a Disaster Area Micro.clock with PBC/6X? I set up the PBC/6X like ”verse”, ”chorus” etc. on the buttons. I have my HX Stomp and dual Specular Tempus set to listen to the preset tempo set on the PBC/6X. I would like to scroll songs up/down on the PBC and not on the...
  3. J

PBC/6X with EBS Flat Plugs

Just gonna say that I have the EBS flat gold patch cables, and I haven’t had any problem at all. I think the are awesome space savers and a good alternative to solder your own.
  4. J

Connect iPhone to PBC to jam

Okey. Thank you for the answers!
  5. J

I see. Any suggestions on connecting my HD600 to PBC/6X?
  6. J

Hi! I want to be able to listen to my signal through my Sennheiser HD600 while connecing an iPhone that plays music into the HX Stomp via USB to play along with. (I do this as I have the board now, but now my Specular Tempus x2 are in a FX Block in HX Stomp so I can hear the delay and reverb in...
  7. J

Hold function on external switch

Hi! I used to have the hold function on my external 2 button switch set up to go to first song in my setlist on PBC, and it never was any problem. Now when I want to change it to go to page 6 which I have set up to be my on the fly setting, it shows the name on that page, but sometimes it...
  8. J

Boost function?

Thanks!
  9. J

Boost function?

I just tried the first one with IA on 2nd press. Is it possible to have only the button I press twice light up, and not all? Now all are white.
  10. J

Boost function?

Can I do it with 2nd press on global? Or else, do I need to go to all my presets and choose to have that boost on 2nd press?
  11. J

Issues toggle through songs

C Can’t upload the video... Hope you understand.
  12. J

Issues toggle through songs

Hi! I hope you can understand what is going on here on the video. I am toggling up through my songs via a 2 way button switcher, but as soon as I toggle down it goes directly to ”Reckless Love”, which is my 10th song in the list. Regardless if I am on song 11 or 23 and toggle down it goes to...
Back