Recent content by JeremyKnibbs

1. J

Help controlling my H9 with PBC

Hiya, Sorry, but I'm still at a loss as to how to make this happen for my rig... I've checked my midi cable, and the PBC will send PCs upon preset changes to the H9 no problem. Can I get you to have a look at my editor file?
  2. J

Thanks... I can control the H9 with presets that I've made in the editor, but I'm having a problem with the button page idea. I'll check the midi channel.
  3. J

Hey all, The only shortfall with my current setup is that I can't easily edit my H9 in individual presets on the fly when I'm on the road. I've been trying to arrange my PBC in such a way as to be able to control my H9 with a button page, as is shown with a Timeline in this video; I...
  4. J

PBC & H9 PC question

Actually no I don't... BUT, I dug into the H9 controls, and I was on the right track. The pedal comes stock with a "bypass" message on preset 1, which i guess is for people who aren't using loop switchers or whatever. Anyway, I changed it, and it solved the problem! Thanks so much for the help!
  5. J

PBC & H9 PC question

Cool, that sounds like the issue with the IA buttons. As far as the H9 "bypassing on preset 1" thing, if I'm reading you right then the issue is in my H9... Somehow I have "preset 1" within the H9 set to a bypass function?
  6. J

PBC & H9 PC question

Hey folks, I have two questions relating to the interfacing of my H9 with my PBC; 1) When I assign PCs to each preset on my PBC, why does asking for preset 1 on my H9 bypass the pedal? I work around the issue by having a non-useful preset in slot 1 on the H9, but I'd love to figure out what...
  7. J

"Local Page" question

Sorry to keep crashing and burning on this one... I have tried to set up the Page 5 thing for my lead sounds, and it's almost bang on. I tried setting up extra presets for my lead sounds, and linking those presets to buttons on Page 5... So far, so good. I'm running into problems when I've...
  8. J

"Local Page" question

Great stuff! I've done exactly like you said... I set up some additional presets, then assigned some buttons on page 5 to those presets so I can switch between my drive pedals easily!
  9. J

No trails when set to parallel

That makes tons of sense... So combining the un-checking the H9 box on presets that don't need that pedal, as well as keeping the loop that contains the H9 active for all presets will get me moving in the right direction?
  10. J

"Local Page" question

Awesome! Will this work if I want to make my "lead tone" button be the one that accesses page 5? It would be cool if it was like this; I step on my lead tone button, and it calls up my low gain lead tone. Then, at the same time, it pops me over to page 5 where I can punch my different drive...
  11. J

"Local Page" question

Hey there! Thanks for the input! So, if I want the top right button on my "page 4 - presets" page to be my "global button page" access, how would I assign that button to that job? Where would I go in the editor to then assign the buttons on this "global button page"? I assume I could assign...
  12. J

No trails when set to parallel

Hi @boyce89976, I'm struggling with my trails too... My H9 is in loop 10, and I have a Lovepedal reverb in loop 9. The reverb doesn't have kill-dry, so I have it in series. Firstly, have we established that switching from a preset with a delay from my H9 (parallel), to a preset with my...
  13. J

"Local Page" question

Hey all, I've gotten a lot more familiar with my PBC over the last couple of months, and I love it to bits. I cannot, however, fathom the "Local Page" thing... Perhaps someone could steer me in the right direction, if I throw a possible application out there; I'm set up with Page 4 on my PBC...
  14. J

Factory reset?

Hey guys, I managed to accidentally save over my "blank" or factory PBC editor settings that I had saved to do my own "start from scratch" programs. Is there a way to reset the PBC so I can then save those settings as "blank" again, or is there any way to download the bank settings from this...
  15. J

Buzz, Hum issue

Hey @rjmmusic, Even with nothing in any loops, no input cable and any number of different cables, the static is still there. It's barely audible, but definitely there using output A or B, and the loop 1 button still pops. It's still there but louder with a cable in out 5-6 and there's an...
Back