Recent content by John Hobson

1. J

Ground Noise from PatchBay/Midi connection

Strymon tech actually had me lift the ground of a midi cable in my rig amd it solved the same issue on my board.
  2. J

Expression Pedal State

Hey Everyone. I have a question on Expression pedal behavior and best practices. I have the exp set up on my PBC to control the Mix on my Timeline and Big Sky. I did this to try and free up presets in both the strymon units. That way if i have a preset with a HALL verb and a TAPE Echo, and i...
  3. J

Question on Button Group for Mobius and Dejavibe

Issue Resolved. Found a work around.
  4. J

Ron, Seems to work except for the univibe. Its in an external loop and does not shut off when going back to any of the mobius sounds. Still experimenting with behaviors. Thanks
  5. J

Hello everyone, Im currently trying to get a button page i have created to behave correctly, and i'm sure I'm missing something. Here is what i am trying to achieve. I have essentially 5 sounds on the Mobius that i use a LOT. On this button page are 5 buttons that use an IA action to turn...
  6. J

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I did that. Did not follow timeline. Tested cables again on loop 9. Low and behold, a small solder burr had poked through the plastic sleeve on inside of plug. Ring (right) had shorted to sleeve. Resolved at last. Thanks.
  7. J

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Nope. Certain they are both out. Mono to stereo switch is out. Stereo output switch is out. Just as described in manual: Cables were tested prior to install. I will test again this evening. Are the cables i described above correct in application?
  8. J

USING STEREO EFFECTS

Im ashamed to admit that i am back here for more schooling as my stereo pedals are not behaving as predicted. Have a look at what i have going on and if i have done something wrong. Loop 7 is a Caverns. It is mono in and out. Im using a ring diconnect to feed it, and a mono to stereo...
  9. J

Pbc controlling ML5

Resolved. Found another thread here that solved it. This forum is super.
  10. J

Pbc controlling ML5

Are there any mastermind users successfully controlling a morningstar ML5 with cc toggle commands? I have set up a button page and have control of the individual loops, but the selected and stored loops are not recalling with presets correctly. Not sure what i am doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
  11. J

Weird MIDI Issue

It was option 1.
  12. J

Weird MIDI Issue

I am having a similar issue. When i change pbc presets, it changes presets on the morningstar mc8. Did you ever find a solution on this?
  13. J

USING STEREO EFFECTS

I had a feeling that might be the case. Man, swapping the programming for the mobius change is tremendous. I probably have several hundred presets with the mobius on it...uhg. Unless you know of a way to bulk edit. I will literally have to go through presets 1 at a time and make the same...
  14. J

More switches for the PBC

I too would buy this. Simple Button expander with LED's
  15. J

This was midi clock setting on BigSky right?

This was midi clock setting on BigSky right?
Back