Recent content by JohnEricKimbrough

1. JohnEricKimbrough

Nixie Won't Write To Strymons After Updating PBC 10 To 4.6.3

Hey everyone, just touching base on this issue. I'm seeing more people between this forum and the Facebook group experience this issue where the writing functionality used to work but now it doesn't. Ron, would it be helpful for me to make a screen capture of the exact issue and/or send my...
  2. JohnEricKimbrough

Hey again, just wanted to say I just upgraded to firmware 4.7 and I'm still having the same issue. Hope there's a fix for this soon, it really affects my workflow.
  3. JohnEricKimbrough

This is exactly the way I’ve been operating. It’s quite annoying because I used to keep multiple banks stored and would import presets in bulk according to which show I would be playing. Now I have to tediously import one at a time, going between saving using the encoder knob and re-reading with...
  4. JohnEricKimbrough

Adding Additional Preset Button Page

That's how I wound up configuring this build as well. Thanks!
  5. JohnEricKimbrough

I just updated my PBC 10's firmware to 4.6.3. I didn't take note of what firmware I was using before but I hadn't updated it since getting it in late 2019. Prior to updating, I had no issues using Nixie to edit my Strymon Mobius, Timeline, and BigSky. After updating, I can't write changes to...
  6. JohnEricKimbrough

Remote Gain/Red Switch Functionality

I was totally missing those global params! Thanks. While I haven't solved this issue yet, I did find the invert function there, which I needed to activate. With momentary activated on the global page it sends the remote gain toggle as if it's a tap tempo, so that didn't work. With momentary...
  7. JohnEricKimbrough

Remote Gain/Red Switch Functionality

I've got a JHS Remote footswitch connected to the external switch of the PBC 6X via TS cable. I've then got the function switch routed to the remote gain of a JHS Double Barrel. I would like to be able to use the footswitch to manually activate the remote gain of the Double Barrel while also...
  8. JohnEricKimbrough

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the info!
  9. JohnEricKimbrough

I'm trying to add a second page of presets to my PBC 6X because most of my songs have more than 4 presets (the maximum number on the first page). Using the MastermindEditor, I've copied page 1 to page 2, but I'm having two issues: 1. I can't seem to edit which presets are assigned to physical...
Back