Recent content by knutselaar

1. K

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Seems to work like a charm this time, thanks!
  2. K

Split midi for on and off board use

Great, Ill check again with the multimeter, Im sure I missed something then. Thanks for the great support and product!
  3. K

Good to know its probably me :D I did check multiple times with a multi-meter but maybe I did it wrong or just got confused. This is a schema of the wiring, between the plugs that say patchbay and external there is that actual patchbay but that is just a 1 to 1 passtrough.
  4. K

Did I do something very wrong?

I like to version my backups so I always have multiple copies and a way to backtrack
  5. K

for anyone that is curious, here are some pics of the newborn
  6. K

I built a new pedalboard with a PBC 6X and several midi pedals which functions well, it has a Source Audio EQ-2, a Mobius, Timeline and Bigsky. I am able to control them and can also use Strymon Nixie to control and edit presets on the Strymon pedals by connecting USB from the PBC. I am now...
  7. K

Yes and flashing to a lower firmware version than currently installed automatically does a factory reset if you can’t do it from the menu.
  8. K

Just had a scary 30minutes trying to update my 6x. I too got the "Unknown state in sysex transmit" after the update, when trying to save changes. I then imported my settings saved with 4.5, which it asked to convert to 4.6. which it seemed to do just fine. After that the PBC got kind of stuck...
Back