Recent content by Lucc

1. L

Make an IA Button start 'on'?

Hi. I use the PBC in setlist mode in one band, and with just some presets in another band. The way its setup in both situations is that the first song is called "Setup" and have a mute preset first. After that comes some clean, dirt etc. presets. The whole purpose for this "setup" song is to be...
  2. L

One side effects

Hi. I Have/Had a setup like that mixing it all in a (CAE) Dual line mixer in the rack. Ch 5-6 out from the PBC to the preamp and split back to the PBC and the mixer. Then in channel 2 in the mixer alle the wet stuff. That makes it possible to mix W/D in one stereo cab, or Dry in left side...
  3. L

Peavey Classic 30/50

I have a P30 Classics and there is no problem shifting channels/reverb. Normal TRS
  4. L

My PBC is freezing up

Hi. Mine also freezes on a random basis. There is so far no logic to when it happens. I had mine repaired with new circuitboard at the store i bought it form. But it still happens. I was hoping that it would be better with firmware updates but so far no luck. Im really open to suggestions on...
  5. L

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Just a question. Why is this better that just using the PBS´s own ability to send a tempo for the song to the presets in that song? That´s what im doing and it works fine for me
  6. L

All notes off command

Thanks Ron. It turned out that the software i tried to connect to didn't have midi integrated well. Now it works fine via other software. For the setup I'm doing it would be very helpful if I could copy the actions from one button/macro to another. Is that durable ?
  7. L

All notes off command

Hi. Is there a way to send an All notes off midi command. Preferable a way to make a macro that sends an all notes off command to a specific device? tx
  8. L

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hi Ron. If possible it would be helpfull if the macros showed up with names and not only numbers when programming them for a button action. That way you don´t need to remember what number corresponds to what macro.
  9. L

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hi Ron. Would it be possible to change the expression pedal calibration so you could set at midpoint to. I´m using a ernie ball junior pedal and when calibration the up and down position its fine. But the sweep between is not linear. (more log i would guess) If I could set the midpoint manually...
  10. L

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hi Ron. Thanks for a very cool product. Here is a suggestion for an update on the editor. It would be very handy to be able to arrange presets (and songs) in folders. Specially if you are going to have unique presets for all parts of all songs. Something like this:
Back