Recent content by MiKa84

1. MiKa84

Workaround to switch loops/effects off in certain presets

Hi Ron, Thanks for your answer. I'll try to change it in the H9, that would be a legit way to solve my problem. Thanks, Michael
  2. MiKa84

Workaround to switch loops/effects off in certain presets

Hi there, Hope someone has an idea for this since I could not come up with anything that's working so far. Just a short explanation on how I use my PBC. I have various configs for my PBC that are easily accessible through a mini USB stick that's basically always in my PBC. That way I can always...
  3. MiKa84

Schmidt Array patchbay

Unfortrunately I can't help you find the problem but I can also say that I have zero problems with my Schmidt Array SA600 in combination with the PBC. Dead quiet.
  4. MiKa84

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hello Ron, That is what I'm doing at the moment. I've created a setlist for each possible setup. The songs then use the appropriate presets. I assume what you mean is creating songs with the specific presets for each setup. That is a good idea and should work in theory. The problem at least...
  5. MiKa84

Merging mono signals for stereo input loop 7-10

Thanks. I guess I'll just wire it up that way. In the worst case I can always put a line isolator in line with my second return. Thanks for the support Ron. I totally love the PBC. Michael
  6. MiKa84

PBC Wet Dry Questions

Hey Ron, Thanks for clearing that up. I was hoping I could get rid of my line out-box. The less stuff involved the better. Yet going with the line out-box is probably still the more flexible way. Most of my own amps have a line out jack also, so I don't even need the line out-box for those...
  7. MiKa84

Merging mono signals for stereo input loop 7-10

Hey PBC users, I've got another question for you guys: Right now I have the insert point before loop 7 wired in mono to a jack on the side of my board. Actually I would like to wire it in stereo though so I can route two FX-loops from two different amps through the stereo loops. I am a...
  8. MiKa84

PBC Wet Dry Questions

Hey guys, Just wanted to beat the dead horse one more time: I would like to have some presets for a wet/dry setup with one amp with FX-loop that runs dry and another amp or poweramp that will run wet. My Loops 1-6 are pretty basic and from there I run into the input of my dry amp. The FX-Send...
  9. MiKa84

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

+1 on this option. It could be extended further though. The PBC offers so many possible ways to set up your amp-effects etc. So it would be nice if presets could be stored in those folders and then you could actually choose which folders will be "active" meaning which presets can be selected...
  10. MiKa84

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Works for me too! Awesome! Thanks for that! Michael
  11. MiKa84

Preset Change - IA buttons update

I see. Well I'll wait and see what will happen in the next firmware releases and hopefully the functions needed can be useful for something else as well :) Thanks, Michael
  12. MiKa84

Does anyone have an idea? I could still not figure out how to make it work. Thanks, Michael
  13. MiKa84

Hello Ron, Thanks for your answer. For amp and cab switching I use the Ampete444. I programmed 4 IA-buttons to select cabs and 4 IA-buttons to select amps. The buttons are grouped into two different groups and just send CC-messages. For the groups I've selected the Send Off messages checkbox...
  14. MiKa84

Hello there, For programming my Mastermind GT to use with multiple amps I would like to have things work as follows: I have a page to select amp & cab. I have a direct access page to control all my effects. In addition to that I have a bunch of presets. I already have those things programmed...
  15. MiKa84

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Feature request for the editor: It would be great if you could build a preset database for multiple Mastermind settings. I change my Mastermind settings quite often depending on what amps I use and what band I play with. So if I use a preset in multiple Mastermind settings I always have to go...
Back