Recent content by MMC

1. M

USING STEREO EFFECTS

A very good morning, I have been using a PBC 10 with a MEGX as an extension: I took advantage of the loop reordering capability of this last unit to be able to use modulation/time based effect pedals before the drive pedals and the preamp, as well as in the effect loop of the amp (see MEGX...
  2. M

PBC 10 program change map

Thanks Ron, it doesn't work though.. I needed to swap MSB and LSB in the editor first, then CC #0 value 127 - PC #126 gives preset #767, PC #127 gives preset #768 and I can't go beyond 127 on my controller. For reference, CC #0 value 0 with PC #0 gives preset #1 on the PBC.
  3. M

PBC 10 program change map

Hi there! Is there a way to assign a midi program change from an external controller to the PBC 10's "Global preset" (in "Setlist=none" mode...). Thank you!
  4. M

Amp send/return phase

Hi there, on a PBC 10, using the four cables method, I connected the MEG-X in a way that allows me to put some effects (loops...) before the amplifier input and some into its S/R loop. This requires a dedicated MEG-X loop to be assigned to the amp's loop: the pre-input path is wired to the...
  5. M

MEG-X not retaining loop order

Thank you Ron: I've sent you the settings of the MEG-X and of the PBC 10. Did some more testing today: if I change the MEG-X preset with the USB cable (disconnecting from the PBC), the loops status and order are fully correct, but when the program change comes from the PBC (and is sent...
  6. M

.. Has been a Sunday afternoon of experiments! Just to give some more details: using "read settings from the device" in the editor, shows that the MEG-X has the preset loaded, with the correct loop order and status. When loading any preset via the PBC program change command though, the loop...
  7. M

Hi Ron and friends.... I programmed a MEG-X with 14 different presets: I stored various loop status (i.e. on or off) and various loop orders, since I'm using the unit with a PBC 10. Particularly, after having dedicated one MEG-X loop to the amp send/return loop, I'm moving modulation and time...
  8. M

New MEGs?

Thanks Ron! That wouldn't work either: the amp fx loop has to be connected as per diagram at page 20 of the PBC manual I believe... However, I figured out a different solution. Since I'm using few effect pedals with the pre/post mode, I currently need two loops for each of these, one before PBC...
  9. M

New MEGs?

Hi there! I'm planning to add a MEG X to my PBC 10 mono rig: I'm already using a MEG, connected to the "out 1-4, in 5-6" (aka insert) loop; I'm also using the four cable method, so every effect in the old MEG goes in front of the amp and every unit in the loops 7-10 of the PBC go into the amp fx...
  10. M

Effects bypass question

... The hidden button trick! Thank you Ron!!!
  11. M

Effects bypass question

Hi there! I'm struggling to find a way for programming my PBC in order to have this feature. Since my pedalboard is kind of busy and I'm left without two free and dedicated loops, I put two different Strymon delay pedals (Timeline and Volante) in the same loop, in series. I normally alternate...
Back