Recent content by Modernist

1. M

Anyone Using Parallel Loops?

Thanks Josh, I have a Strymon Timeline in loop 9 and Ventris dual reverb in loop 10. I want to run then in parallel, first attempt I sent this up according to the manual with the dry mix I loose reverb effect. If I set the strymon to kill I get a lower reverb setting and delay/latency from my...
  2. M

Anyone Using Parallel Loops?

Hey Everyone, Just canvasing any success in using this feature. Cheers Paul
  3. M

Parallel Loops

Hi I hope you can help me understand if I have set this incorrectly or if there is an issues with my PBC 10. Loop 9 Timeline Loop 10 Ventris dual Reverb I want to run these two loops in parallel, if i sent this up according to the manual with the dry mix I loose reverb effect. If I set the...
  4. M

Button Pages

Thanks. So I can set up the presets I want on a different button page, however, by using the IA-System-Preset the button does not behave like a preset button. The colours do not change and they do not update the status (on/off)
  5. M

Button Pages

Just one as a test, once i can get this to work I will choose other presets for the other buttons.
  6. M

Button Pages

I can't get any of those option to work when using the IA System Preset selection.
  7. M

Button Pages

Thanks, Button page 5 chorus button.
  8. M

Button Pages

Hi First post from me, recently converted from a Gigrig G2 as I need more MIDI functionality. Really pleased with the PBC10 and now what to explore more options for live Use. I want to button pages - Clean & Gain. These pages will navigate different presets and functions. I am struggling too...
Back