Recent content by mxvnl

1. M

Specify PC change #?

For Chase Bliss pedals to save a preset you need to run a PC change and whatever PC you land on is where the preset saves to. If I'm playing around with a certain preset and want to save another version of it (or something completely different), I can't simply PC - or PC + without overwriting...
  2. M

Trouble w/ saving presets on CB MOOD

Yes you're correct, and I do have each channel set correctly (at least according to the Disaster Area instructions which are right on the midibox). I'm sort of at a loss, still haven't received a reply from Chase Bliss.
  3. M

Yea so after playing for way too many hours tonight, I was able to get 2 Meris pedals working no problem (and now understand a lot more about the functionality, so good exercise) but have yet to get the Mood functioning. I tried the TRS cable that was in the Mood in one of the Meris pedals and...
  4. M

Actually I take that back, the Meris pedal does seem to be recognizing the PC changes. So it's really just the Mood giving me a hard time I think...
  5. M

Ok, I think I did this right and no luck. I also tried to follow the Meris MIDI setup which is a little more clear & couldn't get those to register the PC changes either... so I guess it is something in the cable or the box then? The jumper settings on the box are very clear so I don't think...
  6. M

Thanks, I did follow the channel setting exactly, but it must be different than the tonal recall.
  7. M

Thank you for this detailed response! I checked the cables and they do have 2 bands, so guessing they're fine. The midibox itself has a power light which is very well lit so I'm assuming that's fine too. So my assumption is I'm not figuring out how to set the MIDI channels right. In the video...
  8. M

I am pretty sure it's a TRS cable (I just ordered a bunch of custom cables -- guy seemed to know what he was doing but I will double check with him). I do also have a Meris pedal, I can't seem to get that to receive messages either so I'm guessing it's something either in the cables or the way...
  9. M

Hey all, I just recently plugged my RJM in and am trying to learn some basics. I can't for the life of me seem to be able to figure out how to save a preset on my Chase Bliss MOOD. I watched a video () and read the manual (both RJM and CB MOOD). Have my Mood plugged into a Disaster Area Midibox...
Back