Recent content by neilvg

1. neilvg

RJM and TC1128 Programmable EQ

Yes, well, I never got the PC commands to work. But CC's do. So yah. Definitely an issue with the unit most likely - but I think in the long run the workaround is actually better.
  2. neilvg

I know I'm likely talking to myself at this point ;) But I got it to work. I use Macros and CC commands and was able to draw in and reset curves. And the benefit is this is actually faster and more controllable than PC messages. So I am good! And I learned something new about the way the...
  3. neilvg

OK!! I think I might have figured it out. Tell me if I'm barking up the right tree. SO... I can USE MACROS! A macro allows 32 actions. Since I mainly want 2 or 3 curves, I can make 2 or 3 macros and then call those macros when hitting a given preset button. The macro can have a PC curve...
  4. neilvg

Ok, so here is another solution, but it's way more a PITA. CC changes work fine. 0-27 control each of the 28 bands of the EQ. With experimentation I have found values that give me from -12 to +12 db of gain per channel. So I can draw in my curve with CC actions. Here are the issues: -...
  5. neilvg

Did two different kinds of resets. No dice :/
  6. neilvg

I wonder if there is a reset... i'll look into it.
  7. neilvg

Yah I don't know what it could be. I tried the same thing with another midi device, tried everything I know. The Free the Tone Programmable EQ for instance. Works fine. The TC does the same thing - stuck at 1, after an attempt a different preset, it jumps back. So odd.
  8. neilvg

The other interesting thing is if i go to say preset 2 in the TC and only send CC changes with the preset button i was sending PC changes to before. It doesnt automatically switch to 1 on the TC. It correctly transmits the CC and that is all. There are other issues which i can write another...
  9. neilvg

Also - no other IA buttons are sending to the TC. just on 1 preset. hmmm maybe i will try to create a button that just changes TC preset and nothing else and see.
  10. neilvg

I have other PC changes occurring in exactly the same way with other pedals fine. It's just the 1128. I tried turning off PC on preset changes and pretty much turning everything off, no avail. i may try turning off every buttons sending pc on preset change off... but dont we need this on?
  11. neilvg

Omni on the TC? I have it off in the utils section under system settings.
  12. neilvg

I have an old and super excellent TC1128 programmable EQ. I can send CC messages and alter EQ settings. however saving presets and using PC's should be the way to go. However when I hit any preset button and try to either use the PC change on the preset boxes checkbox selector for the device...
  13. neilvg

IA Button 'Persistence' through Preset Change

Thanks, however that didn't solve the issue. The issue and its probably because I omitted to mention this, but just realized this was causing it, was that the loop is actually on the MEGX connected to my RJM. So I had to turn off, for the preset change, the PC change checkbox for the MEGX on...
  14. neilvg

IA Button 'Persistence' through Preset Change

I have a looper pedal that I engage on or off (the Microcosm) through an IA button - on a loop. Generally I want this off on each preset by default, since the pedal does a bunch of other things, but sometimes I just want to use it as a looper. So I may have a loop going, but if I change...
  15. neilvg

USB->PC suddenly stopped working

Thank you! Yes, I sorted it out! Aces!
Back