Recent content by Nick Cooper

1. Nick Cooper

Issues with mono pedals in Loops 7/8

Turns out its something with the Kemper effects loop...switched (with all the same settings and cable routing) to a performance, and it's working fine...glad to know the board is working properly though! Thanks
  2. Nick Cooper

Another thought. Are normal patch cables ok to use from outputs A/B to a patch bay where instrument cables connect? Wondering if it’s a problem there instead
  3. Nick Cooper

Just tested them. They are reading and are connected properly.
  4. Nick Cooper

Ok...I've read all the threads I can find on this issue. I feel like I'm doing everything right but my first two pedals in the stereo loops just aren't sounding right. My chain in the last four loops goes as: Mono -> stereo buton - OUT Loop 7 - Chase Bliss Gravitas (series) - Alphatone Ring...
  5. Nick Cooper

Tuner and Signal Issues

First problem solved! It was loose (thankfully on the end that I could reach). I now have signal simply passing through the whole unit with no loops engaged. I just did another factory reset, tuner.mute is still not working. It will barely pick up the correct note if I'm set to the bridge...
  6. Nick Cooper

Tuner and Signal Issues

Hey all, just got my PBC/10! Bought it off reverb and was eager to get started, plugged into IN 1-4 and out of the main outputs...no signal. Tuner doesn’t register sound either. But when I bridge any of the other OUT’s to IN 7-10 I have signal. Anybody run into this? Seller said it worked...
Back