Recent content by onilozer

1. O

Bigger/better JX44

i'd really rather prefer a routing matrix, might have said this prior not sure, but where you can switch 4 amps into 4 cabinets in any configuration, would be cool for my recording "needs" thanks
  2. O

Bigger/better JX44

this is my idea! jk, but yes yes yes on the idea
  3. O

Preamp switcher

why not just make a routing matrix, unlike anything built before, where 4 amps and 4 cabs could be switched combined in whatever array all via the midi, hmm? thanks
  4. O

My Setup

cornford win
  5. O

Nice Rack Canada | Metric | 2013

whoa and there,.... nice
  6. O

Fix the link to your dealers page!

for real talk?? that sounds weird, and i'm crazy
  7. O

Suggestions here!

yeah i have wanted a smaller footprint GT like controller like a gcp size or cae rs-10 size, or lf-12+ size, etc etc never thought to ask, because i'm a jerk, as for the aforementioned preamp switcher!, yes yes yes, do want, even though at the moment i have no real need for it, but will soon i...
  8. O

Suggestions here!

really had no idea about the amp switcher blow up thing as for the converter box, cool i don't need one but figured someone does thanks!
  9. O

Suggestions here!

above i don't mean for every single waking amp whowhazit but common ones, or something idk? and a f-in amp switcher a la the mesa boogie that's very hard to find and i'm sure could be upgraded by you guys i love this suggestion box, although the mesa like amp switcher could be nice, i think...
  10. O

Suggestions here!

i got a crazy idea, since this is a problem i recently ran into make a little box that could switch say any cable to another cable for easy interfacing between different systems, all leading to a common MIDI out in and thru so you'd have a XLR-4, and XLR-5, and plain xlr-3 and etc etc whatever...
  11. O

The RG-16 is dead, long live the Rack Gizmo

soo erm is the price going to be significantly different? or at or around the same as before i's poor, sorry but desperately looking forward to the thing, because i must control the world with it regards
Back