Recent content by Piplodocus

1. Piplodocus

How do you use your mastermind?

I put various thoughts on how I use mine in the last few posts of this thread... https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-new-pbc-10-pedalboard-the-old-famc-one-it-replaced-and-the-mini-lt-board.6192/ :)
  2. Piplodocus

My new PBC/10 pedalboard, the old FAMC one it replaced, and the mini LT board...

Oh, and I never seem to get any sense out of my Chase Bliss Brothers or Bliss Factory saving to presets 1 or 2. Maybe cuz these are also the switch presets? Dunno, maybe I should ask CB? But I just run all the patchs for both of them where preset 1 = PC 101, preset 2 = PC 102, then preset 3 = PC...
  3. Piplodocus

My new PBC/10 pedalboard, the old FAMC one it replaced, and the mini LT board...

Things I did/learned with the PBC you might find helpful: Where I was previously used to most or all of my pedals having instant access (because they were in a midi controlled loop switcher with dedicated buttons) on the old board, I initially found it a bit fiddly getting into and out of the...
  4. Piplodocus

Thought I'd post my pedalboard journey over the last decade or so... So, I recently broke this baby up, cuz it was just too impratical. It went through many revisions and this was it's final state. Absolutely rammed from bottom to top with stuff. 2 FAMC LF Jr+'s. MIDI controlled Voodoo Labs...
  5. Piplodocus

Scribble Strips on a future PBC?

Would be lovely, and I'd pay more (once I'd saved it), but I wouldn't want it to be bigger, else I'd need a new board and it quickly gets heavier as the board grows.
  6. Piplodocus

In/Out Jack Connections

Hello! Just pondering some rig experiments and gave me a question about PBC/10 I/O (which I was pondering anyway from a returns/trails point of view)... I think I read (or watched on an RJM podcast) that if you have a loop switched on with nothing plugged in the return jack it acts like a...
  7. Piplodocus

Device List Add: Chase Bliss/ZVex Bliss Factory

As per title! :) Command list here: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/622176a9b8d15d57ffbf5700/t/622cbd7e5b8af27445ea345a/1647099262422/Bliss+Factory_MIDI+Manual_Chase+Bliss.pdf (Also requested EHX 8-step program already too) Thanks Ron! BTW: should device list add requests go in the...
  8. Piplodocus

Device add: EHX 8-step

Page 21 onwards: https://www.ehx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/8-step-program-manual.pdf
  9. Piplodocus

Device add: EHX 8-step

Can you add this device CCs to the editor list at some point please? Thanks! :)
  10. Piplodocus

[Editor] "Preset" option for PC Actions

Could you not do this by turning on resend stuff on second button press. I regularly use this when I've gone changed what's in loops or a particular devices preset, then want to revert that sound back to saved without having to change patch and come back - I just hit the preset button again, and...
  11. Piplodocus

Scribble Strips for PBC

On a more serious note, if you ever do this and add it to the PBC/10, *PLEASE* don't increase the size/height/footprint of it. As I say, I just bought this so definitely not ready to replace it this soon, but would be very interested in future one day when I have more money spare if it came out...
  12. Piplodocus

Micro Clock / Smart Clock users?

I've got the normal non-micro one. That's got full size ports and I've never had any issues with it. But I don't use it anymore since the PBC does what I need these days.
  13. Piplodocus

How do you use your mastermind?

I was thinking of posting something similar along the lines of "how do you use yours?". I think I have a number of personal answers to this, but my new board is only in prototype status (although all programming is pretty much finished). I'm awaiting the actual board/case arriving some point...
  14. Piplodocus

Uh...has anyone else started out like this?

(and I take it you can see why I asked about your external footswitch box @fusionpete... :))
Back