Recent content by Raynov1

1. R

Change in sound when running PBC thru loop.....

Yeah....i'm surprised as well. I did get the cable in bulk from redco and it was all from the same roll, so i guess its possible i got a bad batch or something. Is there any brand/model cable you find works well or that you use most often for the longer 20ft type runs? I find it's much more...
  2. R

Well damn....I would have never thought this but it's starting to look like it's the Mogami 2524 I run to and from the loop. Swapping it out for some monster cable I had, and the monster sounds much more neutral. The Mogami seems to pinch the bottom end and brighten the top end when I tried both...
  3. R

Another good suggestion I didn't think of.... I'll try both and see what happens.
  4. R

I've had the PBC since it was released and recently i happened to be playing with out it in the loop (straight into the amp, nothing in the loop) and noticed how much better the amp sounded. Mainly in the lower frequencies, ie the PBC or possibly just the extra amount of cabling to run from the...
  5. R

PBC send midi clock to Roland SPD-SX?

Not sure if anyone can help here, but we have a Roland SPD-SX drum pad/sampler we use live for samples, backing tracks and a click (run to in-ear monitors). I have all the songs we play programmed into the PBC and I'd like to be able to send a midi clock message to the Roland SPD-SX to set the...
  6. R

Eventide H9 midi issue...

I think it's actually the H9 is very poor at multi-tasking. It apparently can't execute its midi messages at the same time it's passing on messages to downstream devices. All i did was change the device order in the PBC editor and NOT the physical order on my board. My H9 is still right in the...
  7. R

Update.....i re-ordered the device list in the PBC, putting the H9 last, and that seemed to fix the issue. Played three 1 hour sets last night with no glitches. So i guess that is a work-around for Eventide pedals with flakey midi-thrus.....
  8. R

I'm fairly sure it's the H9. I'm transitioning from rack based effects to pedalboard effects and have had my midi chain longer than this with no issues. Previously during this transition it was: PBC - modfactor - Timefactor - GCX - Eventide GTR 4000 - TC G-Major - Triaxis. Never any issues...
  9. R

Anyone have an Eventide H9 and have problems with downstream midi devices not getting, or getting garbled midi messages? I believe its an H9 issue and not a PBC issue....but was wondering if anyone has had the issue and what you did to resolve it. MIDI signal chain is as follows: PBC -...
  10. R

Device that runs forscore and PBC Editor?

If you end up making an iOS version, see if you can make it work with older iPads (like gen 1's) if possible. I use an old gen 1 iPad for Eventide H9 editing. The gen 1 iPads top out at version 5.1.1 i believe and can't handle iOS 6 or above.
  11. R

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

An update....i ended up not using the Behringer unit as i found it was causing signal attenuation. Not sure if it was the unit i had was defective (it's pretty old and has been bounced around a lot) or if that is just how they are. I re-routed all the audio cables away from all the power cables...
  12. R

Turn audio loops on/off with the editor?

I do the majority of my preset editing in the editor. Curious if there is an easy way to also set the audio loops to on/off using the editor. I've tried adding an action to the preset using the following type of action (which i'm assuming is the correct one?): Action type: Audio Subtype...
  13. R

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I was looking more for when you change banks or songs that it would blink through the presets on that page before you initially choose one. That way if i go to song 3, i can visually see it scroll through (or blink through) the presets i have for that song instead of having to remember "on this...
  14. R

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Preset scroll in setlist/song mode.....or just preset scroll period regardless of mode....
Back