Recent content by reamplab

1. R

Effect Gizmo Issue - Loop always on?

I finally got a moment to test this tonight. I tested the effects gizmo only.. loops 9 and 10 using both the RJM supply and the rocktron supply and it worked well with no leakage in both scenarios. What I didn't get a chance to test tonight was hooking up the All Access via phantom power. I'll...
  2. R

Yep, that's right 9v 2amp. The behavior was there although slight when they were powered separately, but I'll do some formal testing this weekend and get back to you with my results so we can get it squared away. Other than this issue everything is working great so far. Seamless switching and...
  3. R

Hey Guys, Thanks for the replies, I need to change my preferences here as the forum didn't notify me I had replies.. The behavior happened with both the RJM supply and the Rocktron supply when I was using it to phantom power my All Access, however it didn't go into total failure until I used...
  4. R

That would be really unfortunate since it just arrived directly from RJM this week. :? I'm going to do some testing today, and see what I can come up with short of breaking the unit open. If I can't figure it out I'll just call them tomorrow to see if they can shed any light on the subject...
  5. R

Effects Gizmo Question

I'm running two amps as well, but I'm not planning on running both at once. The only sticky bit with playing both amps at the same time would be phase. You'll likely need to throw something in line to the second amp to invert the phase on that signal so you don't go anemic when you have both...
  6. R

Hey Guys, I'm racking up my pedals using an Effects Gizmo and it's been working great in my testing so far, but all of a sudden the loop I'm using to send to my delay is always on. I'm using Loop 9, the input comes from a line out of the amp and I'm using the send to turn the delay on/off...
Back