Recent content by Rehan

1. Rehan

Sending MIDI messages on start

I'm using an Empress Tremolo 2 which always powers on bypassed. Sometimes in my rush to set things up I forget to turn the pedal on which can be annoying when I'm mid song and realizing why I'm not getting any trem. I know I could just send the CC message, to turn off bypass on the pedal, on the...
  2. Rehan

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Is there any sort of ETA on 2.0?
  3. Rehan

Global preset in setlist mode

Any update on this?
  4. Rehan

I think the issue is the function button is programmed to do something else in setlist mode. I can't figure out what it is programmed to do or how to override it though.
  5. Rehan

Function button - setting to tap tempo

For the record almost every popular FX unit uses tap averaging including TC, Strymon, Eventide, Empress, etc. Typically how it works is 2 taps will set the tempo to those 2 taps but if you tap 4 or more times it will use the average of the last 4 taps. But it should be pretty easy to make this...
  6. Rehan

Usually I have the function button set to turn on the global preset but when I'm in setlist mode it doesn't work that way. I'm actually not sure what the function button does in setlist mode, but is there a way for me to make it turn on the global preset?
  7. Rehan

PBC unresponsive and weird tempo issue

I haven't had it go unresponsive on me in a bit so maybe it was just some fluke thing that resolved itself. But when it was happening, no I couldn't get it to go into setup mode.
  8. Rehan

PBC unresponsive and weird tempo issue

I love my new PBC but I find every so often the unit will become unresponsive. Either a few switches will not work as expected, or all of them will stop responding. The only solution is to turn the unit and off which is not great and would be extremely unfortunate in a live setting. Anyone ever...
  9. Rehan

Showing tempo

I've programmed the function switch to be a tap tempo switch and while I'm tapping out the tempo it shows the BPM but I'd like to be able to hold the switch down and have it show the BPM, is this possible?
  10. Rehan

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 1.0.5

On Mac OS X (I haven't checked on PC) the it's hard to tell which loops are set to Series / Parallel. In the screenshot below L9 is set to Series and L10 is set to Parallel but there is no way to tell. It would probably be better to change these to radio buttons or something else that indicates...
  11. Rehan

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

It would be really great to have tap averaging as mentioned here: http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/function-button-setting-to-tap-tempo.1063/#post-5577 Seems like a lot of people want this feature (including me) EDIT: implemented in 2.0 (along with some other major improvements...
Back