Recent content by Reverend

1. Reverend

Volume Pedal Probs Into Mastermind

Ok I think thats going to depend on your sound processor Check if it has Global Settings
  2. Reverend

When you set as a global you can have before the chain or after the chain I use it after the chain Ill get back to you with settings Global Settings in axe and global pedal in MM
  3. Reverend

Sorry i assumed you were plugging into the expression pedal jacks on the mastermind You have to use a TRS Cable ( not a standard cable ) so your pedal may not be compatible to plug in this way Your Fractal Pedal could plug into the mastermind - your dunlop may have to go thru the fx loop how do...
  4. Reverend

I am using it as a volume pedal also I have 2 x Mission RJM Pedals My Wah or Expression is in Pedal 1 input My Volume ( set as Global Volume) is in Pedal 2 input - ( working Perfectly now on any preset ) All Pedals need to be calibrated before use no matter their function - quite easily using...
  5. Reverend

Using as Global means - It is set to a volume pedal irrespective of the localised block signal chains that make up each sound In other words i dont have to put the volume pedal in the signal chain for it to work as a volume pedal - Something i like for more control over my sound dynamics Make...
  6. Reverend

I had a the same issue I use my volume pedal as a global but should still be the same if you go to RJM edit software and select your expression pedal you will see 2 commands on the continous controllers Turn one off and writ changes to device ( if that dosent work try the other one and turn the...
  7. Reverend

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Ok - I’m well on my way now I bought some presets from Austin Buddy to help the learning process and get more tones i understand the loop block or any block for that matter must be in the Chain for it to work unless it’s global like my volume pedal i can now assign any function to a button in...
  8. Reverend

Success however I hooked it up to pedal 2 - I adjusted the ( was It taper values back to zero ) and works well enough - probably not as well as my volume pedal into an fx loop in my amp because it is processed but well enough for what I want it for I’m sure I can fine tune later i wanted to...
  9. Reverend

That’s Awsome Your Settings have brought the axe fx alive my Favourite preset is the Friedman and with your presets I can now switch on and off reverb flanger phaser and multi delay on the second page in addition to the chorus delay and drive that was accessible before This for me was a great...
  10. Reverend

Good Onya Will Do - Thanks Ian
  11. Reverend

Thanks iaresee i have managed to upload your settings to my Mastermind GT22 - via drop box and GT Edit The axe FX unit is still in factory preset mode apart from basic set up - midi channel 1 etc freq .... - is there another upload for the axefx 3 to marry in your layout options or do you...
Back