Recent content by Rick in TN

1. Rick in TN

Still having Kill Dry switch issue..

That makes it work!.....Thank you I'll have to figure out why....the "why" bothers me....LOL
  2. Rick in TN

Still having Kill Dry switch issue..

Hey Ron, Uploaded and installed the full 4.0 update last night. Still can't seem to get my "Dry" switch (sw #7 on my Page 3 "Switches" page) to function. I can turn on or off the DRY output in the audio settings from the Editor.....which allows everything to be OK as far as how I want my setup...
  3. Rick in TN

PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

Just tried that....and I THOUGHT that is how I had it set (I must have sent you a file saved when I was experimenting)....but that still doesn't make it work. On the PBC the display shows Outputs A...B....and D (Dry) is on. The "Dry Mix" button on the Switches page has no effect. Could there be...
  4. Rick in TN

let me send you my file.....easier than me trying to describe something I'm sort of unsure of....
  5. Rick in TN

I just spent 20 min trying to get the "Dry Mix" (button 7) on the switches page to toggle the dry mix on and off on the PBC to no avail. I can set the Dry Mix to off from the settings on the PBC itself and the button has no affect. But can't use any button setting thru the Editor to allow the...
  6. Rick in TN

hmmnn.... I 'll look again when I get home.... I know Dry wouldn't turn off from the "switches" page switch the other day... I turned it off from the settings page... but that doesn't allow on and off on the fly
  7. Rick in TN

I agree.... needs a fix.
  8. Rick in TN

Mine too....I had to turn it off thru the settings menu on the PBC.
  9. Rick in TN

Would this be possible somehow?

Fantastic!...thank you...........that's just a case of me not knowing what a lot of the settings such as "Local Page" actually does. Changed it....works perfectly now
  10. Rick in TN

Attached my settings file. As I explained, when I push the upper left button it cycles thru the 4 pages....but between the 4th and the 1st page it goes "001 / Run" ("Run" is the name of my 1st Preset) on the display. It doesn't REALLY go to that 1st Preset. It just does nothing except display...
  11. Rick in TN

how do I do that?
  12. Rick in TN

Still trying to figure out this little glitch. It's not life and death. But it bugs me when something works differently than I understand.
  13. Rick in TN

Just set this. Works great....thank you
  14. Rick in TN

Got this to work as I finally had time to tinker with it this afternoon. On the "Switches" button page setting I had to check the "Global" button box for it to work. It does one strange thing I don't understand. It cycles through the 4 button pages just fine. Global page is set to 4 pages...
  15. Rick in TN

What are your button settings for that? Mine don't do that...at least not now with my settings. My Loop 7 button is the UP button for my 4 pages. When it gets to Page 4 it stops. The upper left hand button is my Page Down button to take step the pages back to down. If i could set my Upper Left...
Back