Recent content by RSica

1. RSica

New board and PBC

Welp, we're gaining my friends. With Good Friday off and taking the schools Spring vacation off, I embarked yesterday on wiring up the board so I can move on to the next phase. Power and pedals are now successfully wired up and finished. I've wired up my previous boards(homemade and SKB PS45's)...
  2. RSica

New board and PBC

Hi my friends, Wow, it's certainly been awhile and I apologize for a lack of updates. After all the necessary pieces arrived to complete the board, life and lack of time stepped in the way of completion. So here's where we are at: When I mentioned this would be the final build for this guy, the...
  3. RSica

New board and PBC

Thanks my friend ! Parts to finish the build are filtering in this week: today the bulk order of 20 BH B52N plugs arrive(Disaster area). I have another PSU coming to take care of the H9's(Truetone CS-7). In the next couple of days there are cable tie hold downs coming, and I decided to use a...
  4. RSica

New board and PBC

Hi friends, Just wanted to say hello and thank you for having me here as a now PBC user. I've been a longtime rack user with midi loop switching system(Voodoo lab) and had been building my pedal collection to create a pedalboard that would fulfill the tonal palette of my "refrigerator" rack...
Back