Recent content by rustyshed

1. R

Wet Dry Wet Rig with original RG16

Well I tried your suggestion but I am getting a bit of noise form the dry head amplifier, its more of a squeal. I use a Ebtech Hum Eliminator to stop any ground loops in my rig, so I am not sure what is causing this noise. Any suggestions?
  2. R

Thank you, that is the most obvious signal path to run and I didn't see it lol. "Can't see the wood for the trees"; comes to mind haha. Thanks again for the advice, I will try it and post my results. Cheers
  3. R

Rjmmusic thank you for your reply. Yeah that kind of helps. I am using a Digitech GSP1101 with the 4 cable method for effects before and after my amp heads preamp stage. This is my stereo rig setup, Guitar - rg 16 - gsp1101 (4 cable method) - amp head Amp head fx send to rg 16 - (loop 5-...
  4. R

Hi everyone, I am using the original RG16 and am looking to use it with a W/D/W rig. Gear I am using is Egnater Renegade, Digitech Gsp1101 & Lexicon Mx300 & Matrix GT800FX. I would like to incorporate the Rg16 with these items to create a W/D/W rig, but not sure how I should set this up; any...
Back