Recent content by Scorch

1. S

MASTERMIND LT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.7.0

This morning I did a factory reset, essentially clearing everything. then tried to get the editor to see the LT/7...nothing. Immediately said 'no device found'. This simply means the editor lost the ability to either find or even look for the LT/7. My USB is not broken. I'm beginning to suspect...
  2. S

Don't have another computer. After rethinking the increased complexity of the LT/7 and considering adding PBC/10 I've just decided to shelve LT/7 as I did before. It's very difficult to program, There's too many inconsistencies, too much bizarre behavior, editor may/may not work, Owners manual...
  3. S

Yes, I'm using two cables. I tried changing cables, swapping them around, disconnecting the FM9 (which connected to the Axe III's MIDI thru port. Nothing worked. Also, the 4.7.0 editor stopped talking to the LT/7 with 'unable to connect to device' error message. So it's not just MIDI. It's...
  4. S

Now the 4.7.0 editor will not connect to the LT/7 with 4.7.0 firmware. Tried restarting all devices including the PC. And no luck. The LT/7 still changes programs on the Axe III and FM9, but it won't get presets from the axe III and now the editor isn't seeing the LT/7. This is very frustrating.
  5. S

Ok, I uninstalled the editor and installed the LT/7 firmware 4.7.0. Installed the 4.7.0 editor and it 'sees' the LT/7. I've got Axe III on channel 2 and FM9 on channel 3. The LT/7 can change presets on the Axe III, it changes, it also changes the preset in the FM9. That will work fine for now...
  6. S

I guess that's possible. I went to the LT/7 column. One thing I noticed...when I went to delete 4.7.0 editor to try 4.6.x, Win 10 removed it from the start menu, I installed 4.6.x and ran it and 4.7.0 came up. I had to go to the program file folder and delete it manually. Then I re-installed...
  7. S

No other MIDI devices. In the drop-down list for choosing what device is the main controller, in editor 4.7.0 there was no LT/7 in the list. The manual for the LT/7 said to use the effect gizmo as a stand in. (Manual may be obsolete). I also tried MMGT 22, 16 and 10. The firmware 4.7.0 also did...
  8. S

Windows 10 pro. The error message was not from windows, it was from the 4.7.0 editor. It said it could not connect to device. Remember the LT/7 was not in the device list of LT/7 after upgrade to 4.7.0. I tried GT28, GT16, effect gizmo...would not find LT/7. As soon as I deleted 4.7.0 and...
  9. S

I have a Mastermind LT/7 and a Fractal FM9. I have been trying to integrate the LT/7, Axe III and the FM9. I upgraded the firmware on the LT/7 to 4.7.0 and installed the newest editor for the LT/7. The new editor does not recognize the LT/7 and the firmware 4.7.0 does recognize the FM9, the LT/7...
Back