Recent content by Spinach

1. S

Mastermind LT -> Morningstar ML5

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone have used their Mastermind MIDI (LT specifically) to control ML5 (MIDI Loop Switcher)? If so, how easy is it to connect? As I believe there aren't any pre-defined Device in the Device list for this, so I'm guessing it'll have to use Generic PC/CC Device and...
  2. S

BOSS DD-500 + A/B Simultaneous Mode

Hi All, just wondering how do people generally set up their Mastermind to cater for DD500's A/B Simul mode? Since A/B Simul Mode means that I can have up to two delay algorithm on in series, but in terms of sending a PC command from the Mastermind, what is the best way to do this? My goal is...
  3. S

Button Page for Saving Strymon Presets

Sorry to hijack this thread, couldn't find any / and didn't want to create a new thread. Is there a way to save settings on the Strymon BigSky via MIDI control? Example: Select and activate PC10 (via IA Button), Device turns on correctly with all the settings stored in the BigSky Change a...
  4. S

Mastermind PBC & editor deep-dive YouTube videos

Thanks PianoMan!!! So its mainly for certain loops that are on different pages in which you want it to synchronize when the state of the loop/button has changed in one page to be reflected on the other, right? What about buttons that is assigned to send PC/CC commands, can the IA Link be...
  5. S

System / Set IA action

Thanks. It did work, had to do the following (in case others want to try): Button A Set ID 1 IA Cycle - 4 States (1st State being OFF) Action: Add Step (to cater for the initial OFF state) Send PCxx to Device A Set IA 2 to 1st State (OFF) Set IA 3 to 1st State (OFF) Repeat steps 1-4 And do...
  6. S

Mastermind PBC & editor deep-dive YouTube videos

Hi Ron, are you able to elaborate this more? I'm new to this MIDI stuff, and would like to find out more info for IA Link, to see if it something that can be useful for my setup. Spinach.
  7. S

System / Set IA action

First time poster here, can the following be done: Button A - ID=1 - has 2 step IA Cycle (for 2 different presets via PC send) Button B - ID=1 Button C - ID=1 So for Button A, for each cycle (in this case 2), add a additional step to change the state of Button B/C by using: System / Set IA...
Back