Recent content by Stefan Meindl

1. Stefan Meindl

Tap Tempo with Subdivisions sysex message possible?

Hi, I am sorry for the late answer. The old TC2290 only has a "Learn" Button on the front to tap in the tempo. The Button corresponds to a sysex message. So the sysex doesn't include the tempo but only that the button has been pressed. I'd like to try to send this sysex message like you would...
  2. Stefan Meindl

Tap Tempo with Subdivisions sysex message possible?

Hi, I recently found out that you can have the tap tempo function sending subdivisons CC and Midi Clock which is really nice. But my old Rack Delay (TC 2290) has only a Tap Learn Button which corresponds to a midi sysex dataset. Is there a chance that the Mastermind can send a sysex message in...
  3. Stefan Meindl

Expression Pedal to control sysex...

I came across a smaller problem: I have an old VCA unit in my setup that reacts only to sysex data. If I plug in an expression pedal directly, I can control my volume, but doing this with midi remote is only possible with sysex data, the unit is not capable of simple CC message (not to think of...
  4. Stefan Meindl

Sending Midi messages order change or delay possible?

Thanx for the input, I'll see what I can change now...
  5. Stefan Meindl

Sending Midi messages order change or delay possible?

Hi, I am programming my new Mastermind GT16 and got a small problem now. One of my units is a VoiceLive2 VocalProcessor and switching doesn't work as expected. Let's say I want to change from Preset 15 to 18 and turn on FX1 with a CC message. My Problem: I can see on the VoiceLive unit that...
Back