Recent content by Stratman2003

1. S

Boss GT10 > MAG > Peavey XXL

Yes that is correct, in order for the switches 1,2,3 to match the amp channels 1,2,3. M.A.G. switch 5 maps to the FX loop, and that had to be inverted also. One further note about the FX Loop; I was getting excessive noise in general, and audible clicking / popping while changing channels...
  2. S

Thanks for all of your efforts - the new cable works great !!! I again worked thru all the possibilties and found that it works with inverting 1, 3 & 5 (FX Loop) or 1, 2, 3, & 5 (FX Loop)
  3. S

Sorry, I was out of town last week... Thanks for the offer but I am lame at soldering, I just don't have enought practice at it. I'm really impressed that you can debug a pc board just from some pictures - wow !!! I really hope this works. Thanks
  4. S

My work email system has a very agressive spam filter.... Last week was my error, the attachments were left off...? I sent a new email this morning with 3 photos. Please confirm your receipt, via the forum, when you can. Thanks!
  5. S

Please confirm via the forum that you've received the pictures ok, and that they are usable. Thanks,
  6. S

I emailed additional pictures to the support@rjm... today at 2pm EDT
  7. S

I didn't get that message, my work spam filter probably prevented it... I will take an "underside" set of pic's tonight and send it via same as the last time. Thanks!
  8. S

I haven't heard anything since last Monday, so I'm asking that you please confirm that you are in reciept of my pictures and if so, are they enough to help with this issue. Thanks
  9. S

Just checking back with you to see if you ever got my photos... Thanks
  10. S

It keeps saying that the files are too big, so I sent 4 pictures to your general address... support@rjmmusic..... with "Stratman2003 Forum Thread: Boss GT10 > MAG > Peavey XXL" In the subject line
  11. S

Sure thing, will do over the weekend.
  12. S

Hello, I've tried to test this through all the possibilities. But, I have this feeling that I'm missing one? I'm thinking that 3 buttons with 2 options should yield 3 squared, or 9 outcomes, but yet I have 8. Hopefully your engineering guys can school me. *** <#> = MAG Button Inverted ***...
  13. S

Got the new XXL cable and it has a couple of issues: MAG button1 activates XXL Amp ch.3 MAG button2 activates XXL Amp ch.1 MAG button3 activates XXL Amp ch.1 MAG button5 activates XXL FX Loop, but it's inverted which was easily fixed by doing the "invert" procedure. So, as you can see, the...
  14. S

I love my PV 3120 (XXX) and hope to keep it for as long as my aging body can lift it.... LOL I'll gladly purchase a new Amp Interface Cable modified for the XXL...! Please let me know how you'd like to handle this. I can email you guys privately, if this means a "special order" or something...
  15. S

I bought this Solid State Amp for practices so I don't burn up my costly tubes leaving amps on for hours at a time. In other words I'm not in a time crunch or gig critical situation. I guess it is odd that I appear to be the only one thats ever tried a MAG with a PV XXL? Thanks again !!!
Back