Recent content by t_von_folt

1. T

RG-16 with 2 amps and 2 stereo effects? Possible?

I actually want to avoid using any effects loops. I like my effects in front and dirty. How would I do that?
  2. T

RG-16 with 2 amps and 2 stereo effects? Possible?

Hello Tim here again with a new project I have been dabbling with. I can't get it right. I want to use my Eventide Pitchfactor and Line 6 M9 in stereo with 2 amps with the RG-16. I want to be able to use the 2 in stereo and also be able to switch my amps. Is this possible? - Tim
  3. T

New Rig with RG-16 2 amps and 6 pedals IS THIS RIGHT?

Thank you so much for all of your help in the past, most appreciated. But alas, it has come to time to make yet another rig. My only question is this: I want to use phantom power via a 7 pin midi cable from my rg-16 to power my mastermind on my board. I also have a line 6 m9 on my board that...
  4. T

So do I take one of these guys http://nicerackcanada.com/sos-box/ , iso IN>Mesa and OUT> rg16 to whatever loop Im putting the mesa in?
  5. T

Cool sounds good thanks a lot. So if one were not knowledgeable about either of those things, how would one incorporate one/them into the rig? :)
  6. T

Excellent. 2 Q's: do you think i'm going to have problems with hum and ground loops from this set up? and do you guys make rack interfaces/patch bays?
  7. T

Hello, Tim here, I'm new to the community and new to switching systems. I got an RG-16 a little while ago and a mastermind. The rack is coming together but i want to double check that I am doing this correctly. My signal starts Guitar>Pedalboard Interface>Into a couple pedals>out of...
Back