Recent content by therbst

1. T

stereo to mono mix down?

Ok will do!
  2. T

stereo to mono mix down?

Yeah I'm on the wait list, but I'm ready to pay whenever.
  3. T

stereo to mono mix down?

Wow I'm glad I saw this. I definitely thought this was already included. I want to have stereo effects mixed down when only using one amp or two mono amps. That way I can easily switch between mono, stereo, and A/B rigs. Will this allow me to do that?
  4. T

Pre-order Shipping Estimates?

I just have some questions on how this preorder/wait list thing works. If someone preorders weeks after I signed up for the wait list, will they get their PBC before me? I'm just afraid I'm going to keep getting pushed back and I've already been waiting for this since birth so what I'm trying to...
  5. T

NAMM 2015 - Mastermind PBC videos?

http://youtu.be/hm4D4gc_7mQ
  6. T

A question for you all

The new firmware is out! I don't even own a GT, but I'm excited because that means this new switcher is RJM's "top priority." Can't wait!
  7. T

A question for you all

Thanks for the reply! Wish it had a DIN switching jack for my Bogner Ecstasy, but sounds awesome anyways! 4 stereo capable loops definitely stands out from the competition.
  8. T

A question for you all

Can you please divulge some specifics on this? How many loops? How many LCDs? Size? Will it have an "amp gizmo" DIN connector? At least a ballpark figure on price so I can start saving my pennies for it...Thanks!
Back