Recent content by Thewalkindude

1. T

Rack Gizmo - can I put more than 4 items in FX loop?

I have a Rack gizmo and would like to use more than 4 items in the FX loop of my Dual Rectifier (I have a series loop mod). I am currently only using a chorus and an ISP Decimator Pro-Rack G (channel 1) in front of the amp, so I have loops 3 and 4 to spare. My current setup is this: Guitar in...
  2. T

Rack Gizmo phantom power

Got the cable as suggested - phantom power works perfectly. Thanks Martin. :D
  3. T

Rack gizmo tuner mute

Okay, I have a spare audio loop out - how do you set that up?
  4. T

Rack gizmo tuner mute

I can't see anything in the manual - is there a tuner mute function on the Rack Gizmo?
  5. T

Rack Gizmo phantom power

Thankyou sir
  6. T

Rack Gizmo phantom power

Quick question which isn't clear from the manual or the website - If I buy a midi - XLR cable will I be able to phantom power my RJM Mastermind from the front midi in (XLR) on the Rack Gizmo? Cheers
  7. T

Very 'umble, very 'eavy

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've gone through so many different pedals, then TC G Major rack fx, then more pedals, and now it's just back to basics. Until the next ground-breaking bit of kit comes out...
  8. T

GT Phantom Power

Thanks for that - so the MAG will accept 12v okay?
  9. T

Very 'umble, very 'eavy

I'm not very technically minded but I have managed to get a killer sound happening for classic 80's metal. Guitars Gibson Les Paul Standard 490R & 490T Gibson Les Paul Classic EMG 81 & 85 Musicman Petrucci JP6 Crunch Lab & Liquifire Amp Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 ch with series loop mod & EL34's...
  10. T

GT Phantom Power

Hello, I am running a Mini-amp and mini-effect gizmo, with a Mastermind. I am currently supplying phantom power to the mastermind from the mini-amp gizmo via a 400 mA 9v DC outlet on the CIOKS DC10. I note that the current draw for the GT on the specs page is 2A, or 2000 mA. My question is...
  11. T

Mini Effect Gizmo Power query

After getting great assistance from both RJM and from Poul CIOK, I have set it up so that the MEG uses outlets 3 and 4 with a parallel merge cable (2 x 100 mA = 200 mA) and the MAG uses outlet 5 on the merged setting (400 mA). The MAG then phantom powers the Mastermind and it works a treat...
  12. T

I think I have a possible solution: Use a parallel cable to merge outlets 3 and 4 (100 mA each) so that it supplies 200 mA - Mini effect gizmo Merge outlets 5 and 6 (as you suggested - but you don't need a "Y" cable on the CIOKS - just flip a DIP switch) so they provide 400 mA - Mini Amp Gizmo...
  13. T

Thanks Martin, much appreciated. Cheers
  14. T

Thanks Martin, but I need both of the 200 mA outlets - one for the MAG and one for the MEG. The other 9v outlets are all 100 mA, or the 400s that I am using for the Eventides.
Back