Recent content by Tim

1. Tim

How I'm using the PBC...demo vid

Haven't checked back-in to this forum for awhile ... great video. I've been attempting to get my entire board as organized as yours and this video is going to tremendously help me expedite that effort. Thanks so much for sharing this! Great organization for ease of access. Up-front planning...
  2. Tim

SAMDINO MTN BOARD ... (Berdoo Mountains California)

Just have some clean-up to do but everything works perfectly. Now, I'm getting the bug to build a "Light" board with the new PBC Lt switcher for dragging around to play with friends. This was a challenging project, but very do-able!
  3. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Good news! Glad for you ... quite the hurdle for me too. I've been out of town for a week and haven't messed with it to check for any "wierdness" that may still be "lying-in-wait"!
  4. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

After my misdirected package that was routed through the Mojave Desert Post Office, I finally received my Roland UM-One ... I'm happy to report the MIDI Interface I was using seems to have been the entire problem ... Nixie sees all devices with the UM-One! (I don't get it ... I tried once again...
  5. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Thanks ... I appreciate all the research and thoroughly detailed explanation ... however, I really believe (at this point) my problem is simply the MIDI Interface (I've been using an M-Audio Midisport 2x2 ... not one of the Strymon recommended interfaces) that just can't communicate with the...
  6. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Good advice, I've got a hefty amount invested in pedals too and if $30 is getting in my way, I'm quite foolish ... I will remedy that problem immediately after I post this reply ... thanks again Rick. Keep you posted.
  7. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Thanks Rick ... I'm thinking I should just order another MIDI interface (a commonly used one on this form) using and that way I won't be mixing apples and oranges ... I appreciate you taking the time and looking at it. I'll keep playing with it to see if I can discover why it's not...
  8. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I still can't get Nixie to see my Big 3 as diagramed. So, I tested the M-Audio Midisport 2x2 by connecting to each Strymon device individually (as described on the Strymon website ... Ins to Outs and Outs to Ins with regard to device to interface and interface to device) and alas Nixie sees my...
  9. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I've got it connected exactly as shown in this posts attached diagram BUT Nixie does not see my devices ... am I missing a step? I'm using a M-Audio Midisport 2x2 (all I've got for a MIDI interface just laying around right now). If it's the interface, let me know and I'll order a Roland UM-One...
  10. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Thanx ... I'll give it a try this evening.
  11. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Rick, Is this what you've got?
  12. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I haven't tried it yet ... just verifying I'm on the right track ... please don't follow me, yet! I'm just trying to diagram "sread's" instructions. I will correct my diagram once I get all the feedback and I am sure it's right. "DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE" ... just yet!
  13. Tim

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

I'm way behind the curve on this concept (just got the board working and have been entering preset data like a madman and surely don't want to lose it ... then I stumbled upon this link when "Google-ing Nixie" after viewing the Strymon site). And, I would like anybody to double-check me on the...
  14. Tim

DIY Insert Cables?

Ron ... thanks ... like you suggested, process of elimination, and ... it was definitely a User Programming Error (me) ... I was sending a Midi instruction to my Y-not (Channel designation issue) ... which was turning off the Y-Not Output A ... therefore, no guitar signal. It's under the board...
  15. Tim

SAMDINO MTN BOARD ... (Berdoo Mountains California)

Trailer Trash 36x18 Board Strymon Mobius Strymon Time Line Strymon Big Sky Eventide H9 Jetter GS 124 Jetter Train Drive MXR Phase 90 1974 Reissue Keeley C4 Hartman Vintage Germanium Treble Boost Clinch FX EP Pre Mission/RJM SP-1 Expression Mission VM-Pro Vox V846HW Empress Para EQ Powered By 2...
Back