Recent content by Tommy

1. T

Idea: save settings differently on computer than device

+1 I’ve got 13 base presets related to my three amp channels and variations with chorus, sustain, and series/parallel. I move around between them differently each time I perform a song, even the same song in different performances, and could (and often) use all of them in a song. So I’ve got...
  2. T

Mastermind PBC Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

Thanks for your continued work. Customer for life here!
  3. T

Your favorite amp EVER

Fun looking at this old thread. A lot of Mesa amps in this list. Which doesn’t surprise me because my favorite is a Mark III, blue stripe. Picked it up used in 1995. Played many hundreds of shows over 15 years. Then it sat practically unused for almost ten years while I changed careers...
  4. T

Volume adjustments with PBC6 or 10

Possible solution: I had a similar issue with pedals, amp channels, and also when I would change a pedal from parallel to series. My solution was the Source Audio EQ2. It is a really,really good EQ, particularly with its desktop editor (Neuro). But I really bought it because it can boost or...
  5. T

Flip Flop between loops with one button press.

If I understand you correctly, your compression is on all the time. So just make sure that loop is on for each preset, and you could lock it. It sounds like you need three presets: clean, distortion, overdrive, and maybe a fourth with distortion and overdrive. The “hold” function may be your...
  6. T

How do you use your mastermind?

Look at page 23 for exporting settings. You can choose only a portion of the settings to download, like presets.
  7. T

Explanation is more complicated than the execution. Seeing it would show you some simplicity. I hear you on change to set up. That’s a risk for any programming on the PBC, but each person will have their own way to make it less a problem for them, which it sounds like you did. For me, I’m only...
  8. T

Two replies: one how I use the PBC 10 now, and one idea I still have to experiment with. I’m on a worship team and have very similar issues with a large song list. Right now I have 14 generic sound presets, like clean, distortion, clean-chorus, lead distortion, etc. I use songs, and copy the...
  9. T

Micro Clock / Smart Clock users?

Midi clock from PBC works fine for me using tap tempo. Occasionally the pedals are a little wonky reading the tempo, but I think it is a pedal thing (or inherent in midi clock).
  10. T

Struggling to understand Banks/presets/pages

I realized I had enough misinformation in my second post to this thread that I deleted it. I'm replacing it with much better information here. My first post (still not deleted) seemed correct to me, but I missed the mark big time on my second post (primarily dealing with presets) based on my...
  11. T

IA action access for song preset

I’m ultimately trying to get more than the first five song presets on the first page. Perhaps an IA action could make a fixed preset button (like your fixed preset button video) that accesses a song’s preset number instead of accessing a preset by reference to the full list of preset numbers...
  12. T

Same “local button page” recalled by two or more presets.

A “local button page” is still only available by selecting a preset, but more than one preset can access the same local button page. Maybe one way to do it would be to have an action in which you choose “System” subtype “page”, but there is an additional special value for local button page...
  13. T

“Song” button pages

Ability to enable one (or ideally even more) “Song” button pages that are unique and customizable per song. It would be similar to local button page. When enabled for a particular song, the unique “song” button page would be available at all times while that song is selected, like any other of...
  14. T

REQ: Meris MercuryX midi support

Just got one. Would be great to see.
  15. T

Struggling to understand Banks/presets/pages

Glad to do it. Helps cement it in my own head. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Back