Recent content by touch33

1. touch33

"Batched/Grouped" MMGT/AFX3 Preset actions?

Thanks, Ron. I assumed as much re: batch preset edits – a man's gotta have a dream, although the macro idea a Very Good Thing. I think at this point I'll probably create a dedicated GT page for each major AB/Yek/Whatev group, with macros/expression blocks/etc. for the AFX3 presets in that group...
  2. touch33

"Batched/Grouped" MMGT/AFX3 Preset actions?

Hello, All – Today's Stupid Question: I've got my AxeFX3 set up with groups of presets, i.e. 1-230 are tasty AustinBuddy presets, 231-308 are custom presets I've done myself (!), 384-460something are courtesy of Yek (super-cool!) – all interspersed with other smaller preset groups from...
  3. touch33

WISH: add a Previous Scene button action

+1, for sure. Having said that, here’s a thread I started around creating a dedicated “SCENE” page in my GT16 so that I could easily switch back and forth between AFX3 scenes within a preset (Alexander’s “Kitchen Sink” preset, to be honest). Not the same as Alexander’s Wish, but sort of gets...
  4. touch33

AFX3 "Scene" switching

Ron — Made your changes, both working like champs. Thanks for the fix (and the education). Again. Question: do all of the Preset button HOLD functions need to be the same (IA buttons) or can one Preset button HOLD remain a Scene Menu? I tried it (for a quick rev, anyway) and editing one...
  5. touch33

AFX3 "Scene" switching

SO – here's what I've got so far: 1) I created a Page 8 – "SCENES" that contains the eight IA buttons for controlling Scene selection per Ron's suggestion. Seems to work well EXCEPT that it only shows accurate feedback after using the standard "Scene Menu" function to select a scene. In other...
  6. touch33

AFX3 "Scene" switching

As always, thanks Ron!
  7. touch33

AFX3 "Scene" switching

WELL... I searched for an answer to no avail, so here goes: I presently have my GT16/AxeFX3 set so that five of the Main Page bottom row buttons are "Preset buttons", with their "hold" functions all set to "SCENE MENU" – with the idea being I can lazily press/hold any of them and always get...
  8. touch33

Finding IA IDs fast?

...and why is said "DONE" button so dang small? Now that I'm a seasoned veteran, I only forget where is is every now and then – back in Early Days I'd have given a lot for it to be more obvious.
  9. touch33

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

Thx for the clarification. Wouldn’t have correctly guessed that one either. I’m a big fan of PE — “Pilot Error”...
  10. touch33

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.5.1 / EDITOR 4.5.0

OK — I give up. “PEBKEC” is an acronym for...
  11. touch33

WISH: Page Names in Editor Pulldown

OK – I realize I'm going for the "Absolute Height Of Laziness Award" with this one, but I just can't help myself: it sure would be handy if the names that I've already assigned to each Button Page could appear within the numerical "pulldown" menu at the bottom of each Button Page. Sure, I...
  12. touch33

AFX3 "control switches" MIDI accessible?

Turns out the answer is “no”, although it’s apparently been in the Wish List category in the Fractal board since AFX early days. Ah, well...
  13. touch33

Actually, what you describe is REPLACING the control switches with “external controls” — not the same thing. I’m looking for a global solution that won’t require editing two Amp blocks in approx. 1,400 separate preset/scenes. I was hoping that the external “CC” controls you mention (or even...
  14. touch33

As I've been spending more time going thru my most-excellent AustinBuddy Naked Amps presets I've noticed that he uses AFX3 "internal control switches" to allow certain Amp Block parameters (BRIGHT/FAT/BOOST/etc.) to be controlled via FAS FC-6/12 foot controllers. Does anyone know if it's...
  15. touch33

EDIT: Got the GT-22! New user figuring out functionality.

Srsly? Get a 22. Or two. :)