Recent content by trulsux

1. T

Revival Drive Switching

Your welcome!! ....give Peter my best if you talk to him! cheers/ Truls
  2. T

Revival Drive Switching

Check out the small switchbox from Kossek Fx, switches all 4 functions via midi .....!
  3. T

Making changes on two pages ......

Ahhhh.....duuh....sorry...works like a charm! I think the best workaround for the fighting page problem is to have the loop always on ( or put the bloom before the PBC) and just controlling it with pc and cc) eliminating the need for turning the loop on when just wanting eq or boost.
  4. T

Ok.....I see the problem wit the two pages fighting each other.... still I don’t understand why if I use page 4 to program and save any function of the Bloom on a preset....those functions stays on when changing to another preset...is there no way to have that not happening?
  5. T

Button page with more presets

....why don´t you use alternate presets on the 6 presets you have?
  6. T

Update on Preset change is on for those buttons already....I just want to go to the "Bloom" page and select a setting for that preset , hit save and then that setting is saved to that preset and when choosing another preset the "bloom" setting for the previous preset turns off......
  7. T

Just got a Jackson Audio Bloom and have it setup with midi..... On page 1 I have the EQ and Boost on buttons so I can turn them on/off in any preset..(and the loop the Bloom is in) works fine but ... if it´s a preset with the Bloom already on then I turn it off when turning off the EQ or boost)...
  8. T

Buffering question??

...there is a noice gate in the pedal...try turning that on/off to see if there is any difference
  9. T

Store and return to specific page at the same time?

Sweet, works like s charm!
  10. T

Store and return to specific page at the same time?

Updating my setup and trying to make things better ...... I have set up a button to move page up through my pages and the hold function is of the button is Store for any changes I´ve made... Is there a way to return to say Page 1 in the same press as storing? Now it stores and then I have to...
  11. T

Switching Tremolo on Source Audio True spring

Ok , Thanks for excellent help as usual!!!!! Cheers/ Truls
  12. T

Great! could I do it on one half of a TRS and use the other to switch somethinge else?
  13. T

Got an answer..... so will a cable like this work with my pbc?
  14. T

...and they do have a tapswitch for it but with TRRS connectors...Is it possible to make a TRS-TRRS cable?
  15. T

....and if I can switch it by touching the TRS with my fingers it should be possible :-) !!!!