Recent content by Yoram Shorek

1. Y

Running GT22 to control FM3

I used it with FM3, it is perfect just like with the Axe Fx 3
  2. Y

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

It seems like every thing is all right now!!!!! I've tried to check them both, Direct Send and Send Redundant with no help, I've deleted the Axe Fx iii device from the GT16, and install it back, now it's work perfect for more then 10 hours!!!! Thanks So much for your help Ron!!!!!!
  3. Y

I've added an IA button on page 4, (call Ron RJM :) no help, After pushing the added IA button, preset 129 get me to preset 1, 130 to 2.... 257 to 1, 258 to 2... 385 to 1...... I'm adding the new export file, I hope I did it right :) Thank you so much Ron!!!
  4. Y

Sure, I'll let you know, Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
  5. Y

I'm Using Phantom Power Adaptor
  6. Y

Hi, I have the same problem, GT16 with Axe Fx 3 Mark ii, and it happen with or without USB connecting, Sometimes it's adding 384, If I push preset no' 1, I'll get preset 385, I turn off the GT, then On and every thing is all right till the next time, after two or three hours, I also tried turn...
  7. Y

Need some help with Phantom Power GT16 (Solved)

With a little help from my friend Roadrunner!!!!! every thing is all right, The problem was the 7 pin midi cable, replace it with new and all work just perfect
  8. Y

Can you please send me the scheme for 7 pin midi cable? Thanks
  9. Y

I'm using the same 2 midi 5 pin cables, that work perfectly without the Phantom Power, Maybe something is wrong with my 7 pin midi cable? How can I check it out?
  10. Y

Bidirectional is Checked, and the 5 pins midi cable is connecting right to midi In and midi out, Still the same Thanks
  11. Y

Hi, Just bought 2 inputs Phantom Power, and got some problems: 1. IA Buttons does not read the Axe FX III Status, (They read it Perfect with No Phantom Power Connected) 2. Tuner: I can see the Tuner on the Axe FX, but only Question mark on the GT16 (No Problem with No Phantom Power connected)...
  12. Y

Can't have more then 5 Presets in a Page

Allways searching for best And now I'm having FC6 and GT16, I really can say that Axe Fx 3 & Mastermind GT22 is the best team to go with!!!! Just do it and be happy
  13. Y

Thank you Ron!! I must tell you, I'm so happy with your amazing controller, it's a really must have for any musicians!! Thanks
  14. Y

Hi all, I have GT16, trying to have a page with 10 Presets, but I have a limit of only 5, and can't find where to change it? Thanks
  15. Y

Local button page

I Find it!!!!! Thanks
Back