Go to Page 1 after IA Store...

travis_38

Having trouble getting this to work. I have the top left button set to IA Store when held, and I want it to also go to the Preset page at the same time. What am I doing wrong?

Pic of my button settings below

Q8xS826.png

The action list is only run when you're using an IA button. An IA Store button will not trigger it (unless IA mode is activated)

Try this:
Set button type to IA
Add a System / IA Store action to the top of the action list, and leave the System / Page action there, as the second item in the list

That should do it.

The action list is only run when you're using an IA button. An IA Store button will not trigger it (unless IA mode is activated)

Try this:
Set button type to IA
Add a System / IA Store action to the top of the action list, and leave the System / Page action there, as the second item in the list

That should do it.

I don't see IA Store under System in the actions list. I see the following:

• IA Mode
  • Macro
  • Page
  • Preset
  • Step
  • Tuner
  • Setlist

I've never thought about this, but this thread raises a question for me, Ron. If you have more than one IA action on a button, does it perform them simultaneously, or in order of their placement on the IA list?

Always one at a time, in top to bottom order. However, that still doesn't guarantee that MIDI messages will be sent in the exact order shown in the action list, unless you have Direct Send turned on for your devices.

Always one at a time, in top to bottom order. However, that still doesn't guarantee that MIDI messages will be sent in the exact order shown in the action list, unless you have Direct Send turned on for your devices.

Yeah, that makes sense. But will things always happen in order for commands related to the PBC?

Back