effect gizmo with stereo effects loop

billyofcourse

I'm thinking about rackmounting my whole rig(kemper and pedalboard). I'd like to be able to use the stereo effects loop on the kemper for my time based stereo effects but I don't know if the effects gizmo can do this or not. Basically I'd have the first x loops going into the front of the kemper, then the loop send on the kemper going into the front of the stereo effects, and I'd like to be able to send the effect gizmo back out into the stereo returns on the kemper. Is this possible?

Yes, loops 9-12 are stereo capable on the Effect Gizmo, so you can use them in the Kemper's loop.

after looking through the diagrams in the effects gizmo manual I'm not entirely sure how this would end up wired up? Would I still be able to use all 12 effects loops? I would essentially want loops 1-8 going into the front of the kemper, the send from my effects loop going into 9-12 which would then go out in stereo into the stereo returns of the effects loop.

The third diagram in the manual is exactly what you want, you just need to add your other 2 pedals in loops 11 and 12.

Back