Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

AdeWalker

With the ability of being able to create a mindboggling large number of Songs and Presets, these lists in the Presets and Songs panels (LH column) in the Editor become quite cumbersome to scroll through (once you have a few dozen or so) to look for a particular Song or Preset name. It would be handy to be able to locate a Song or Preset more easily via some sort of search functionality. Alternatively, the ability to sort the Song and Preset Lists by name (alpha asc and desc) or number would be very useful.

+a bunch! I only have about 50 songs so far and about 115 presets, but it takes some time to be sure I am not duplicating songs and/or presets! I am often in a hurry while doing programming and am always afraid I will miss something. Search would be VERY helpful!

This would be great to have soon! I have over 100 songs and 500 presets! Also use Ableton to switch my presets live, and every time I add a new song, my preset numbers get messed up in Ableton

With the ability of being able to create a mindboggling large number of Songs and Presets, these lists in the Presets and Songs panels (LH column) in the Editor become quite cumbersome to scroll through (once you have a few dozen or so) to look for a particular Song or Preset name. It would be handy to be able to locate a Song or Preset more easily via some sort of search functionality. Alternatively, the ability to sort the Song and Preset Lists by name (alpha asc and desc) or number would be very useful.

PLEASE!!!

Yes! +1!

I was thinking something like this:
I name my presets (Like most I have seen on YouTube) like "Intro | Great Things", "Verse | Great Things" etc. to only see the text before "vertical bar" in preset name on my PBC. Could it be possible to arrange preset names AFTER the "vertical bar" in alphabetic order? Would be great! Or maybe an extra column to put in "Great Things", and that will be set up in alphabetic order?

If I’m searching for a specific preset, I just go to the songs tab, then it will tell you what presets and their number are in that song. Then I will flip back to presets tab and go to that number

Back