any way to set up buttons to increase and decrease BPM

billyofcourse

Currently setting up my GT22(which is fantastic so far) and was wondering if there's any way to Set up a pair of buttons that can increase and decrease the tempo(as an alternative to tap tempo so you can adjust to a precise bpm)?

Yes, use IA buttons with a BPM action. You can assign +/-1 and +/-0.1 buttons. This is a new feature as of 4.0.

Yes, use IA buttons with a BPM action. You can assign +/-1 and +/-0.1 buttons. This is a new feature as of 4.0.

Got it figured out. Thanks!

Another random question, is there any way to set up tap tempo to round to the nearest beat instead of numbers with decimals(120.3 etc)? I know that it won't really matter much as the tempos are so close, but it hurts my OCD to not see whole numbers lol. thanks!

Got it figured out. Thanks!

Another random question, is there any way to set up tap tempo to round to the nearest beat instead of numbers with decimals(120.3 etc)? I know that it won't really matter much as the tempos are so close, but it hurts my OCD to not see whole numbers lol. thanks!

It was whole numbers until people asked to get decimals :). I guess I'll have to make it a global setting.

Back