Expression Pedal Issue

I cannot get a Moog EP-3 or a Korg XVP-20 to work correctly with my Mastermind PBC. Firstly, when I do the pedal calibration, the status bar on the display only goes to 50% on both pedals. Is that normal? Then when I assign either pedal to my Strymon Timeline's Delay Mix, the pedal does nothing until it's about 7/8 of the way down toward the toe. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
B

That definitely doesn't sound right. It looks like the EP-3 has a polarity switch - have you tried it in both positions?

That definitely doesn't sound right. It looks like the EP-3 has a polarity switch - have you tried it in both positions?
Yes on the Moog polarity switch, no difference. I saw that the Korg XVP-20 was on the list of known pedals that work so I bought one. It does the same thing. I'm on the latest firmware for the PBC and the Timeline.

There's a scalable output knob on the right side of the EP-3, have you tried adjusting that to see if has any impact? Quite interested in this as I have new board being built with a PBC and plan on using my EP-3 as the expression pedal on the new board.

I'm currently using the the EP-3 with a Disaster Area DMC-4 Gen 2. Found that adjusting the scalable output knob made a bit difference in my control over the Strymon pedals connected to the DMC-4.

Thanks for your suggestion, daboomer. I know that I adjusted the output knob on the XVP-20 and it made no difference. I don't recall if I adjusted the knob on the EP-3 so I'll double check that but I would assume that it will be the same. Crossing my fingers just in case, though.

I bought it in 2015. I've only been using it for about a year and had never used the expression pedal input until a week or so ago.

were you able to get the korg to work? i'm planning on getting one and hope to not have any issues.

Back