PBC 10 issue with presets

Bcmnsgy

I am having trouble with setting up presets and pages on the device. I can get a few to work but then I get to one where even with the correct PC commands and CC commands it does not control the midi devices. I have to reset the device to factory reset and sometimes it fixes the problem with the initial preset then a preset that was previously functional is not working correctly. Often it will change presets or on off status on midi devices despite there being no commands for that device in the preset. I thought maybe one device was sending PC commands downstream but the problems occur even when I wire directly from the the PBC to a device and this doesn't fix the problem. I have watched videos online and reproduced them exactly and often the unit does not function as it does for users in the video. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

It's hard to say without seeing your settings. If you send me a copy of your settings file, and a detailed description of the actions you took and what problem occurred, I should be able to figure it out.

Here is my file.
For instance, on page 4 I have three settings for my delays. The nemesis light stays in on position even if it is off. The two with the timeline go on and off together. They are all in the same group and they should sequentially turn on and off when the next is on but they don't.
When changing presets the nemesis often turns on and off consecutively as you move presets.
I can set up a preset and it works for a short time then doesn't function correctly. I did this for preset 13 and it worked. Then a few days later it wasn't turning the Mobius to correct PC. I reset the PBC and reloaded and it worked again.

Attachments

• FileforPBC.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Are you using the latest firmware? I've loaded up your settings, and when I switch to page 4, pressing the three buttons turns on the button I press and turns off the others in the group, which is correct behavior.

There are a few things that probably need to be corrected, although I don't have the pedals here to test with them and verify.
- in Group Settings, "Allow All Buttons Off" is turned off. You probably want that turned on, unless you always want one delay on at all times.
- There's a conflict with your Timeline buttons. Both have a bypass action that enables the pedal when the button is pressed and disables it when it's not pressed. That's fine in general, but when they're grouped together, you're going to have a problem. Let's say you have the Dual Delay button selected and you press the Slap button. The slap button will turn on audio loop 9, select a preset on the Timeline and enable the Timeline. But, the Dual Delay button turns off, so it will also turn off audio loop 9 and bypass the Timeline. The solution here is to turn off "Send Off Messages" for group 10's group settings. This will cause a problem with presets, though (more on this in a second).
- You have a Nemesis button on page 9 that's a copy of the one on page 4. It's going to conflict with the page 4 button.

Back