Very very newb

Boomusic

I recently got the PBC/6x
Trying to learn as much as I can about editing without a PC as I don’t always travel with a PC.
When I go to edit a preset and make a preset change to my timeline or big sky they will either not change at all or change but without actually engaging the patch. I don’t seem to have any issues with my H9.
Is there an internal setting Im missing?

The first thing I recommend looking at is your MIDI channel selections. Make sure each device is set to its own MIDI channel, and the MIDI channel setting in the PBC's "Edit Devices" section needs to match the MIDI channel setting on each device.

Yes that is set up correctly. Also I noticed when I make a change on my H9 for preset one it will also make the same change for preset two as well.

If you send me your settings file, I can have a look at it and see what's going on.

I currently don’t have a pc in the house. Can that be seen on the unit?
Most of the settings are only available through the editor software. But, if you've never edited those parameters, it's not as important to see them.

Without being able to run your settings here, I'll need a better description of what's happening. If you set up a few presets to send PCs to the pedals and you select those presets, what happens exactly, and what is expected to happen?

So to be honest my guitar tech has set most of this up. But I decided to bring it home and make some changes.
If I select a song and go to one of the presets and then enter edit preset mode if I make a change to the H9 it saves to all my presets fornn that song and if I try to turn off a preset from The big sky or mobius or timeline it won’t change at all.

Hmm, did your tech use the editor software to set it up? If so, he probably has set up things that you won't be able to change editing on the unit itself. You may be running into conflicts between his settings and your settings.

Back