Search results

1. S

MMGT Editor issues with labels

Thanks so much!
  2. S

I do have one other question. I was previously using an FX8 mounted on a shelf in the rack. On the FX8 whenever I recalled a preset with the MM it would bring up that preset but the MM dictated which effects were on and off per whatever status the IA switches were for that particular preset...
  3. S

I finally figured out what the A stood for but didn’t know how to disable it. Thanks for the tip. I don’t know where that ‘Step 1’ came from. The other stuff has to do with a global setting. I was trying to program it the way I did for my FX8 and it isnt quite the same for the AFXIII. I think I...
  4. S

I did a little experimenting. I selected some of the other Fractal devices like the the II, IIXL, FX8 (which I had setup prior to the III) and it seems it's only the III that's adding the 'A' or 'Step 1' text on the IA labels. When I upload an RJS once I setup the board, it's doing crazy things...
  5. S

Under the PRESETS tab I right click on any of the buttons I use for IA on the Edit Local Buttons to assign an effect. When I click on whichever effect to assign it labels it, for example, Flanger and then it puts the letter 'A' underneath it. When I double click on the label to edit the text...
  6. S

Fractal FX8 tuner

Is it possible to get the FX8 tuner to display on the MM as the Axe fx? I only get two arrows with a question Mark between them.
Back