Search results

1. thegeardad

Mastermind LT & Ramble Kismet

Hello! I've posted a few times recently regarding both my Mastermind PCB/10 and my LT on my smaller board... so I'm using a RambleFX Kismet to utilize the 100 presets that are included. But it doesn't seem to be changing preset slots with the PC messages the LT is sending to it. I've gone over...
  2. thegeardad

PBC and Walrus R1

Hey there... I've got 2 pedals that I'm running MIDI to on my board. First is a Walrus Audio R1 Reverb (MIDI channel 1) and then a Boss DD-200 (MIDI channel 2) - my issue is with the R1. So on my preset pages, I have 8 presets per page. Ideally I want each preset to be able to have it's own...
  3. thegeardad

Boss OD-200

Hey all, looking for any and every bit of info related to doing midi with the Boss OD-200.... anyone else have their RJM device working with an OD-200? Boss has very limited info... They basically only tell you how to set the "Midi Receive Channel" in the manual, but not really much else. No...
  4. thegeardad

Volume increase on loop 8…

I have a clear volume increase when engaging my 8th loop. There’s a delay pedal on that loop so no overdrive or boost, but there’s a clear increase in my volume when I engage this delay. I’ve tried it with multiple pedals and it doesn’t happen on any other loop, and no additional buffer is...
Back