Search results

1. E

MIDI NOTES

Ok someone answered my question in the elektron forum. But that leads me to another.. Is there any plans to add midi note values to the midi mastermind? I certainly hope so!
  2. E

MIDI NOTES

Hi - I'm new to MIDI and I'm going over my spec sheet trying to get my mastermind to control the loops on my Octatrack. I'm having no luck trying to trigger note c#(60). I have all the channels set correctly and have dialed in CC 60. I see the Octatrack receiving midi but nothing happens. I want...
  3. E

Expression Pedal Send on all Channels

Another wish. Copy / Paste. Something simple to copy settings from one preset to the next.
  4. E

Oh dear, I have discovered the MIDI masterminds greatest limitation. The inability to send CC on all channels including the Expression Pedal. I hope this may eventually end up in the unit with an update. It seems like a fantastic tweak to spread the single cc message across multiple devices...
  5. E

Hello - I have one more question. Is it possible to send expression pedal values over all midi channels to control multiple devices. It seems I can only send it to a single midi channel. cheers!
  6. E

How to go backwards when entering CC

Great thx for that info.
  7. E

How to go backwards when entering CC

Hi - How is it that i can go backwards when entering CC values. If I want a CC value of 040 and I accidentally press it 2x and get 042, do I really have to hit it repeatedly to cycle back around to get my desired 040 or is there a button / function to go backwards quickly? Cheers.
Back