Search results

1. C

Mastermind PBC not always passing wet signal

Still haven't tested the PBC but I did open it up about an hour ago and wanted to report my findings..... I found that several of the coupler nuts (not sure if that's what they're called) between the 2 circuit boards had backed out which would cause the 2 boards to be spaced further apart. I...
  2. C

I'll give it a go and will report back with results. Thanks for the help!
  3. C

Anybody got any ideas?
  4. C

So I took a second this morning before pre service rundown and looked at my wet effects to see where the switches are set on the back. The md-500 doesn't have any manual switch on the back to do any summing, I'll have to look internally to see if that's an option that I possibly selected in my...
  5. C

Just using the left side, not summing down to mono post effects. I'll have to look at my stereo effects themselves to see if I did any summing either internally or by a switch of some sort on the back. It's been so long since I've messed with that stuff I don't remember what I initially did in...
  6. C

Hey everybody, I've had an ongoing issue with my Mastermind PBC not always passing wet signal on my md-500, timeline, and big sky that's placed in that order at the end of my signal chain. I'm currently running everything mono/parallel with exception of the md-500 which is mono/series to get...
Back