Search results

1. T

Rack Gizmo - can I put more than 4 items in FX loop?

I have a Rack gizmo and would like to use more than 4 items in the FX loop of my Dual Rectifier (I have a series loop mod). I am currently only using a chorus and an ISP Decimator Pro-Rack G (channel 1) in front of the amp, so I have loops 3 and 4 to spare. My current setup is this: Guitar in...
  2. T

Rack gizmo tuner mute

I can't see anything in the manual - is there a tuner mute function on the Rack Gizmo?
  3. T

Rack Gizmo phantom power

Quick question which isn't clear from the manual or the website - If I buy a midi - XLR cable will I be able to phantom power my RJM Mastermind from the front midi in (XLR) on the Rack Gizmo? Cheers
  4. T

Very 'umble, very 'eavy

I'm not very technically minded but I have managed to get a killer sound happening for classic 80's metal. Guitars Gibson Les Paul Standard 490R & 490T Gibson Les Paul Classic EMG 81 & 85 Musicman Petrucci JP6 Crunch Lab & Liquifire Amp Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 ch with series loop mod & EL34's...
  5. T

GT Phantom Power

Hello, I am running a Mini-amp and mini-effect gizmo, with a Mastermind. I am currently supplying phantom power to the mastermind from the mini-amp gizmo via a 400 mA 9v DC outlet on the CIOKS DC10. I note that the current draw for the GT on the specs page is 2A, or 2000 mA. My question is...
  6. T

Mini Effect Gizmo Power query

I am running a Mini-Amp Gizmo (MAG), Mini Effect Gizmo (MEG) and a Mastermind (MM). I am running a Cioks DC10 power supply. I am providing DC power to everything. The manuals say that the MAG draws 150 mA and the MEG draws 200 mA. I am running them out of outlets 5 and 6 on the Cioks which...
Back