Search results

1. L

Effects Gizmo+??? to control multiple heads

Thank you so much for your help, sorry for bothering you with something so simple
  2. L

Hey there, thanks for your reply. Please forgive my noobiness... I currently CS Out to Amp#1 IN, amp send/ return to 9 send/ return (for example). How do you CS Out to multiple Amp ins? Thanks again
  3. L

Hey there, not sure exactly where to post this but here is my dilemma...I run my pedals into effect gizmo without issue but I want to know if there is an RJM unit (or other piece of gear) where I can use several heads/combos with my Effects Gizmo... problem: My Mesa, Peavey and Bogner (not...
  4. L

FX Gizmo with Stereo pedals

Thanks a million Ron!! I realize that this was probably a noob question, but I appreciate your help. I also wanted to be able to switch the channels on said (3) pedals (Timeline, Pitchfactor and Möbius) but without sacrificing any of the switches on my G System. Would it be crazy to use a...
  5. L

FX Gizmo with Stereo pedals

Hi y'all, I'm running mostly mono pedals into my FX Gizmo but I have (3) pedals [Timeline, Pitchfactor & Mobius] that I would like to run in stereo to (2) separate cabinets. Any ideas for the connections? They are also my Loop 2, 3 and 4 on my TC G System. Thanks!!
  6. L

New to Effects gizmo and G System

Hi Ron, I plugged the same cables into loop 5send and return and the pedal worked, so it's not the cables or loop 5. Initially, I was connecting as follows... Buffer in to loop 5 send Buffer output to loop 5 return From front unplugged There was no sound whatsoever Should I plug guitar >...
  7. L

Hi Ron, Thank you for replying to my post and for the simplicity of the EG...I could not believe how simple it was to save the loops selected on my G system. By default, i always check the cables first whenever there is an issue? I used 2 other cables that were working perfectly before and...
  8. L

Hello again....after much trial and error, I was able to get the EG and the G sys to work together with my VHT GP3 preamp...yay :D I tried to bypass the buffer for my (4) fuzz boxes....yes, I love fuzz...but when I try to "put" the EG buffer in loop 5 (after my compressor and fuzz boxes) there...
  9. L

Hi everyone! I heard great things about the Effects Gizmo so I went out and bought one!! Problem is, I think I bit off more than I chew...I have only used combo amps with a couple of pedals. In my GAS madness, I have also bought a G System and a couple of additional pedals :o The EG wiring...
Back