Search results

1. Justmc

New user questions

I am using a Fractal EV-2 with my MMGT16. I reversed the pedal wiring internally to accommodate the polarity issue addressed here - https://rjmmusic.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/233707-what-kind-of-expression-pedals-can-i-use-with-the-mastermind-gt-lt-pbc- Works like a champ ...
  2. Justmc

Preset 2nd press question

Thank you very much..that did it . Scoured the manual and wiki before posting request and could not find that detail. At least it was not obvious to my eyes , trying not to waste your time . Loving this controller more and more each day.
  3. Justmc

Preset 2nd press question

I'm trying to set up my GT16 to reload the presets from my AxeFx3 with a 2nd press . For some reason I can't get it to work . I have my Global settings set for " Reload " with 2nd press . I think it might be caused by the timing options which I am not too versed on . First repeat = 1300msec ...
  4. Justmc

Another GT16 scene - preset name issue W/ AxeFx3

Want to thank you guys for all your efforts . Wish we got here sooner. Nice detective work Lee. Thank you Ron for your constant professionalism. Mike
  5. Justmc

OMG - I did what you suggested Lee and it apparently worked. I renamed preset # 211 on AF3 , set up on GT to receive presets 210-215 and set destination to #210 . Name changed on GT and it appears to be working as designed . All other presets remained where originally located. Is that how it's...
  6. Justmc

Ron , Just repeated test again . 1- Factory preset # 211 ( No Quarter ) was renamed to ( yes Quarter ) and saved to AFX3 . 2- Executed a partial retrieval of #'s 210- 215 . 3- From what I can see #1 slot has new saved preset and # 211 kept old . Various presets names were also...
  7. Justmc

From my post # 54 - "Ron - This video file hopefully shows me renaming Preset # 211 . Retrieving Presets 210-215 on GT and no name change occurring on GT ." Will try it again and get more info on changes
  8. Justmc

Not sure what additional simulations I can reenact. As you can see in the photo's, when a partial retrieve is done not only is the modified preset brought to the front of the list but dozens of other presets in the beginning of the list get altered also. The second photo shows all the factory...
  9. Justmc

If I retrieve Presets 0-500 all goes normal . Name on Preset #211 changes from " No Quarter " to " yes Quarter "
  10. Justmc

I stand corrected .. It moved around some of the presets on the GT .. #0 is now " yes Quarter" and #10 is " No Quarter . I am totally confused now. Seems like a bunch of presets were moved on GT. They are accurate on the AF3 This showed up on Editor after I did " Read Settings From Device "...
  11. Justmc

Ron - This video file hopefully shows me renaming Preset # 211 . Retrieving Presets 210-215 on GT and no name change occurring on GT . From what I can see no other presets are renamed in multiples of 128 . https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz88mqygkgh6adh/AF3%20to%20GT16.MOV?dl=0
  12. Justmc

Thats great Lee.. was gonna call around to a few friends tonight to see what I could drum up. If I got nowhere I was going to place an order. Will reach out for further instructions if I am able to get my hands on one... Good luck on the detective work :cool: Mike
  13. Justmc

Would this interface work ? Seems very reasonable. https://www.amazon.com/MIDI-2x2-USB-interface/dp/B01CHRS1RC Or if you can recommend one let me know... Might be able to borrow an interface from someone .. I'm very PC literate and if you believe its something that can be tackled by some...
  14. Justmc

Hmmm . I am not completely ignorant to midi , but definitely not an expert . Are the interfaces you are recommending for recording midi data from the PC to the GT ? Or does this record transmissions from the GT to the AF3 ? I do not currently own any interfaces but am always up for a...
  15. Justmc

FYI - Issue appears to be independent of O/S being used or Axe-Edit . Happens during standalone with AF3 connected to GT via 7 pin midi cable. Issue again - If a name on a preset and or scene is modified on the AF3 and then set up on GT to retrieve that presets/ scene name data it does not...
  16. Justmc

Hello Ron, Confirmed that issue being discussed ( Preset names/scene names not changing on GT ) is an issue whether Axe-Edit is open or closed . As Lee has mentioned the problem occurs when a change is done to an existing preset name . See earlier post for exact details . Check signature...
  17. Justmc

Sorry , my mistake . I changed Midi Channel to None not Midi Receive channel . I now have Midi Channel as #1 and Midi Receive as NONE ... Unfortunately problem persist
  18. Justmc

Changed Midi channel to None in Devices section of GT Editor . Only connected device is AxeFx . On the GT16 it now shows " ??? " for Midi Channel . Same issue exist Thank you for all the help
  19. Justmc

Thank you for testing at your end , unfortunately I'm still experiencing the issue . I confirmed that " PC Mapping " is OFF in the Midi/Remote setup section of the AxeFx. I don't see a setting for " Midi Mapping" I assume that is what you suggested ? I updated firmware to 19.01 and altered the...
Back