Search results

1. D

4 way splitter for Micro Line Mixer

Chris, Typically jumpers just need to be pulled off the two pins they connect and pushed over the other two pins that they can connect. For three pins you can "jumper" together two of them at any time (pins 1 and 2, or pins 2 and 3). I find that a pair of small needle nose pliers can be really...
  2. D

VOLUME dB ADJUSTMENT on presets of the Mastermind LT?

Fantastic! I recently saw an episode of Tone-Talk where you said that you have quite a few things in the pipeline and I hope that these parts supply timelines finally return to normal soon!
  3. D

VOLUME dB ADJUSTMENT on presets of the Mastermind LT?

Not trying to hijack this thread, but... Ron, when you have some more info to share on the MIDI VCA device, please know that I (and probably quite a few others) are very excited to hear about it! Thanks for coming out with very useful products in the area of midi and audio routing and control!!!
  4. D

:D I've been there! I'm especially interested in this item as I believe that I might have one in storage that I acquired a few years back, but I won't be able to verify that without doing some traveling. If it works out well for this use, I'll make the trip to unearth it when I visit my...
  5. D

Ron, I'm sure that you are busy, but... :-) have you had a chance to try this out? If so, how did it go? I'd considered whether or not to get a 3 or 4 way buffered splitter for a similar setup where the source to several pedals before the Micro Line Mixer could be buffered or unbuffered...
  6. D

MIDI-controlled line mixer in a MEGX-like enclosure?

I'm wondering if this idea might be workable and if there are others that find it interesting... Basically making a product with 4 stereo-capable audio inputs that can have the level controlled by MIDI commands. A Mini Line Mixer controlled by MIDI, if you will. Preferably, IMHO, priced in...
Back