Search results

1. P

Connecting Illumine and Kernom Ridge in MIDI chain

Hi, Noob Q,but still… Can I connect Illumine MIDI out to Kernom MIDI in with little TRS cable or do I need to use MIDI adapter to convert it to 5pin MIDI on both sides?They are together on the board and I don’t want to get all the cables if not needed.
  2. P

Is input In 7-10 on PBC10 stereo?

I'll think I'll stick to mono till I get to the point of implementing Iridium or something similar in my rig.
  3. P

Pre Mobius L2 Post Mobius L8 Basically I have Mobius wired like that because of just one effect,Vibe I think as “pre”,others are all wired as “post”
  4. P

I’ll use this topic for my Q: Are there any benefits of recabling to stereo in my case? L7 - TC quintessence L8 - Mobius (it is connected to PBC as pre and post config=stereo is not an option) L9 - Timeline L10 - Illumine Now they are cabled as Mono as I’m using pedalboard just with an amp
  5. P

Sound Sculpture Volcano

Hi, I'll have Lehle mono 90 between input 4 and 5, but looking to buy and put Volcano at the end of the line for solo boosts as it can take pretty hot FX signal from my Bogner XTC 20th based on the documentation. @rlhinc does it work for you? Did you manage to get it to work as desired? I read...
Back